Phins cheerleaders cover "Call Me Maybe" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phins cheerleaders cover "Call Me Maybe"

Holy **** a girl I went to HS with is a Dolphins cheerleader. Weird.

honestly I may have to turn in my guy card, but the song isn't bad. and it's nice to see cheerleaders having fun and in action. :p

No reason to turn your man card in for watching that remix... now if you were listening to the original..

I hope we upgraded the talent that will be playing the games as much as we upgraded the talent that will be cheering them on.

I hope we upgraded the talent that will be playing the games as much as we upgraded the talent that will be cheering them on.
I think they weeded out a few of the older cheerleaders and replaced them with a couple of hotties.

sometimes i wonder if my religous devotion over the last 33 years to a certain sports franchise in dade county was worth. Then i see that video and know that it was worth every minute.

How do they expect me to call if they didn't give me their number? :idk:

This is all fluff..... And only one ass shot.
The fanbase is brainwashed again.

How do they expect me to call if they didn't give me their number? :idk:
It's much worse than that. They keep saying here's my number!, i've been looking for it for the past 4 hours, haven't found it yet. I will keep looking, they say "here", so it must be somewhere!! Lol

honestly I may have to turn in my guy card, but the song isn't bad. and it's nice to see cheerleaders having fun and in action. :p

Anyone who is embarrassed by what they like is a *****.

What resort are they at, looks like somewhere in Punta Cana. How awesome would it be to vacation down south and have a bus load of cheerleaders show up. :d-day: :lol2:

I showed this vid to a female friend of mine and her first response was, "Those poor kids in the ball pit!" And I was like, "what? There were kids in there, too?"

Watch back. It's pretty funny.

Back
Top Bottom