**Phins/Chiefs post-game | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Phins/Chiefs post-game

The D + Fangio get flowers today. They came to play.

O was a little off all day. Couldn't get the run game going early. Reek with a couple uncharacteristic drops. Tua with a couple uncharacteristic misses. And most importantly, Tua misses an open TD with the game on the line. Drive-killing penalties continue to hurt us.

It is what it is. The narrative that we can't beat great teams will continue. Who cares. I believe this team will peak late in the season.

We've yet to be fully health and bring our A game against a top team. Doesn't mean we can't do it. 6-3 heading into the bye. We're in a good spot.

Glad they fought back. Defense is legit. I love Tua but that was a bad game. He really struggled in the clutch moments. It happens. Just gotta get better. McDaniel had some bad moments too. He needs to prioritize attacking forward. Limit the backwards and sideways designed plays.

Errant snap. AGAIN. Not like we've seen that before eh! Would have been nice to do basics to give Tua a chance to at least tie it up.
Quedos to Defense. They keep getting better.
Overall. Positives.

If you look at the stats, KC and the Finz were practically dead even in every category on offense.

We're not frauds. They owned a half and the Dolphins owned a half, and at the end...the Finz **** the bed with a chance to score.

This is not over. The Dolphins are very much a playoff team. They will rise above this and win to put us in with a chance, and that's all this team needs is that.

What a joke. Not the end of the world, but really? That’s how you end it?

Put my trust in this team for the last time ever in my life.

Huge choke jobs by McDaniel, Tyreek, and Tua.

Thanks for showing up Fangio and the D. It’s McDaniel and the offense who are the real frauds after all.

I don’t give a **** about the Raiders game. Who cares. We know who we are. Front running frauds. **** this team with both middle fingers.

I HATE being a Dolphins fan.
Cool. See you in the Raiders game day thread.

Back
Top Bottom