**Phins/Chiefs post-game | Page 68 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Phins/Chiefs post-game

This is the dumbest response possible to posts like what you quoted.

Yeah I’m sure they’re tired of me and the thousands of dollars I’ve handed them over the years.

Tired of being a losing franchise….. ohhhhhh that means go bandwagon a winner

No mother******. How about we become a real winner for once in my 30+ years of existence? Reward the fans that have stuck with this ****
We are gonna get it together

I'm a little late to this, but i thought the play-calling in the first half was timid.
I'm not sure what McDaniel was trying to do with those quick outside passes to Hill, KC was ready for it and it eventually was what led to the defensive touchdown.
Overall though I'm encouraged by yesterday and think we're heading in the right direction as long as we get healthy.

Tua needs to see the field better and stop forcing it to Hill and Waddle. So many plays this game where others were wide open and he instead tries to thread the needle between three defenders. Also Mcdaniel needs to stop being so stubburn with certain play calls. The shotgun pitch run hasn't been working for like tge past three games and we keep trying to force it, and when it doesn't work we all od a sudden abandon the run? Then we start running more inside zone and boom we're getting 20yrd runs but it's too late. Plus whats with all the WR screens now? We need to go more vertical

“This is a league of size, strength and power. You can’t win with midgets.” -Bill Parcells

Miami has a lot to clean up on offense, and they came out sleeping on that first defensive drive, but nothing about that game made me feel like Miami can't hang.

It made me feel like Hill left a lot of plays on the field he usually makes, McDaniel continually put the offense in tough situations with slow-developing, outside runs, and WR screens (early). The team rarely played well together today. Tua played great for most of the game, but everything else was ****. The offense/McDaniel/Mostert hit some big runs on the final drive, and Tua was off.

Frustrating game, and it hurts, but it doesn't change how I feel about the potential of this team.
I'm actually more positive about a playoff run than before the game, even though I expected them to win. Largely bc defense, and I think the offensive problems look correctable:
- may need to use a different center
- practice in loud noise
- use analytics to evaluate McD's play selection

Other issues should regress to the mean

Back
Top Bottom