**Phins/Chiefs post-game | Page 67 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Phins/Chiefs post-game

Over reaction sunday.

Wasn’t that bad of a loss. Hung with the champs and traveled overseas.

Bottled up kelce and mahomes.

Left a lot of opportunities on the field.

Playoffs will be different.

how long have you been a fan of this team? if you still get this emotional i cant believe its been very long
Whoa whoa whoa, I've been a fan of this team since 1992. Before that even but I didn't really start paying attention until I was 12 or so and I still get emotional... just not as much as I used to but I still do

With Buffalo losing this bye week ain’t going to be nearly as bad with Miami coming out the other side still atop the division.

Watching the guy who everyone here wanted -- Leo Chenal -- ball out was some fun salt in the wound.

Tindall needs to start making progress but you don't exactly grow instincts so he's most likely a situational player, at best.

Chenal should be on this team.

Whoa whoa whoa, I've been a fan of this team since 1992. Before that even but I didn't really start paying attention until I was 12 or so and I still get emotional... just not as much as I used to but I still do
lol its all good man i used to let this team piss me off an ruin my week but i let it go years ago...i wasnt trying to get in a pissing match about whos been a fan longer or anything i was basically saying after all the horrid years weve had to be this emotional after being 6-3 seemed crazy to me

lol its all good man i used to let this team piss me off an ruin my week but i let it go years ago...i wasnt trying to get in a pissing match about whos been a fan longer or anything i was basically saying after all the horrid years weve had to be this emotional after being 6-3 seemed crazy to me
I know I know. I have just been thoroughly enjoying all the back and forth in this thread!!! It almost makes the outcome of the game worth it!! And by the way, yeah I don't even get close to as emotional as I used to. Haha

Need a 5-game winning streak starting with the Raiders in two weeks. Then we let the chips fall where they may against the Cowboys, Ravens, and Bills.
I think there's a chance Miami has a 3 game lead heading in the final 3 game stretch. At that point any Dolphin win or Bills loss in the final 3 would clinch the AFC East title and give Miami home playoff game in the first round.

Wait wait wait, I got one... how dare you Tua to thank us fans for supporting the team in your post game press conference!!!! Thank us by winning the damn game! ;)

We're 6-3 & people are losing their sht. Relax. Don't you notice we beat ourselves; turnovers, penalties, time/game management? KC is not that much better than us. It was us & them vs us.

We're 6-3 & people are losing their sht. Relax. Don't you notice we beat ourselves; turnovers, penalties, time/game management? KC is not that much better than us. It was us & them vs us.

I think that's why people are losing it.

Beating ourselves has become a Dolphin tradition unlike any other. The ending of this game looked like the coaches and players melted in the spotlight on the big stage, and this game was completely there for the taking.

Until the Dolphins can break through and start winning more of these than they lose, and, more specifically, not self-destruct in these situations, they deserve to be eyed with skepticism.

It’s not the overall record that is causing people to lose their ****. It’s another lost opportunity. If we won today, we’re the #1 seed with a two game lead over the Bills. We didn’t. Again.

And it’s also the way the 6-3 record was compiled, obviously.

Over reaction sunday.

These early experiences especially against the top teams in the league and superbowl representatives is going to play huge for this team going forward.

It’s sucks and nobody wants to go through it. But this team needed these losses and measuring stick against the best in the league.

As long as they stick together and continue to evolve they’ll be better off.

The same has to be said of McD. I’ve felt he has t done the team a service at time with his play calling.

Behind LOS plays
Abandoning the run to early etc

Over reaction sunday.

I’ve always hated these overseas games. Most teams seem to struggle with it. And I can’t recall a time when Miami actually played well in one of these games.

I’d rather the game been played in KC, honestly.

At least the defense looks promising, but that could be because KC offense underperformed due to the overseas factor too. I feel like offenses are more affected than defenses, but perhaps I’m wrong.

Back
Top Bottom