**Phins/Chiefs post-game | Page 66 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Phins/Chiefs post-game

I definitely can agree with this. It could make all the difference. Before the season I was saying the same thing that he plays bigger than he is. My recency bias got the best of me. You’re 100% right. Achane does has better vision and rarely has had negative runs.
Ya, he is just our best all around back. Best receiver out of the backfield as well. But he is just a much better runner between the tackles then Mostert. I like Mostert but he runs high to me. Which he is big and strong enough to break tackles against DBs but nit the big boys. Achane runs with that low center and power. He runs like an angry little man.

As I have said could he catch it sure, but it would have been a nice snag as he only got one hand on it. The main question is WTF was Williams thinking? Did he think Tua was 15 yards back, dude put some heat on that snap.
True!! It was also a bad snap. And it was like 100 mph! Lol

Man it’s hard to win consistently in the NFL. Especially against top notch teams.

Cowboys got beat against Eagles(Diviison Rivals)
Bills getting worked by Bengals(So far!)

Not making excuses. Just pointing out it’s not easy.

Man it’s hard to win consistently in the NFL. Especially against top notch teams.

Cowboys got beat against Eagles(Diviison Rivals)
Bills getting worked by Bengals(So far!)

Not making excuses. Just pointing out it’s not easy.
This^

Unless I'm missing something, we lost to the Bills on the road, Eagles on the road and KC "on the road".

Did anyone, before the season started, saw these games as wins?

They're 6-3 heading into the bye and getting more players back. I feel real good about the rest of the schedule with obvious areas they need to work on.

You'd think we're under. 500 now.

True!! It was also a bad snap. And it was like 100 mph! Lol
You know, something else we haven’t really mentioned about that. Eichenberg’s snaps were very slow. To the point that he threw off the timing on a few plays recently. A soft snap. Meanwhile, Williams is back today and fires an absolute misdirected laser beam back at Tua.

This^

Unless I'm missing something, we lost to the Bills on the road, Eagles on the road and KC "on the road".

They're 6-3 heading into the bye and getting more players back. I feel real good about the rest of the schedule with obvious areas they need to work on.

Ofcourse the team is going to have to find a way to win those games. Especially against both SB representatives.

All they can do now is regroup, get healthier, and win the games they’re supposed to win.

They should get the opportunity to play those top notch teams again.

Finsup

This is the dumbest response possible to posts like what you quoted.

Yeah I’m sure they’re tired of me and the thousands of dollars I’ve handed them over the years.

Tired of being a losing franchise….. ohhhhhh that means go bandwagon a winner

No mother******. How about we become a real winner for once in my 30+ years of existence? Reward the fans that have stuck with this ****
I've been a fan since my first in person game in 1972 where I was blessed to meet Coach Shula. I understand your disappointment, but the then multiple posted rants bitching about our team doesn't help. Try making football based constructive criticisms. I've seen you make them before and many were good. But the emotional, crazy negative rants don't represent you very well.

I just assume much of the crazy tirades by some posters are alcohol induced. If so, I hope your hangover isn't too bad. :UP:

i didnt even see it but of course he did, just like mahomes cried for flags all day today

I didn’t realize Mahommes is such a cry baby also.

Man the D should be so proud of their performance overall against him and their offense. Outside of a handful of plays they bought it.

First off, I'm not involved in this Tua back and forth so don't think I'm attacking.

I've just been reading through this whole thread because it's very entertaining!! But that snap was catchable. It literally hit him in BOTH hands. It was also a bad snap. There can be both ya know. That is all.
The down and distance magnified how accurate that snap had to be. If it’s 1st and 10 first qtr no problem. 4th and 10 fourth qtr on a must get it was not good enough. As we all know this has been C Williams issue all year. I am also not putting too much importance on that one play as many plays determine the outcome of a game. The Hill fumble changed everything. The C Williams hold killed a drive. The Ced Williams/Claypool motion penalties killed two more drives. We blew two TOs because McD couldn’t get the damn play in. It wasn’t meant to be BUT the D was fantastic and we get Achane back after the bye. McD will fix things during the bye and I’ll bet we run off 4-5 in a row with another shot at the Bills to end the season. Still in a good place especially if the Bills go down tonight.

Tried the best I could to get a screenshot to show that he didn’t get two hands on it….you can see here that hit his right hand first, which gave him no chance to get his left hand on it because it bounced away…

View attachment 154022
It definitely went right to a left handed QB. If you look at the next frame CW is already beaten by the blitz. Tua had no chance. Regardless the Hill fumbled was the game changing play.

You know, something else we haven’t really mentioned about that. Eichenberg’s snaps were very slow. To the point that he threw off the timing on a few plays recently. A soft snap. Meanwhile, Williams is back today and fires an absolute misdirected laser beam back at Tua.
So do they like it hard or soft? I can tell you what my girl would say! Lol

This^

Remaining schedule really favorable.

Back
Top Bottom