**Phins/Chiefs post-game | Page 64 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Phins/Chiefs post-game

How do you watch that clip and say Tua should have snagged it? He had no chance.
Because the ball literally hit him in both hands... not just one. Is there something else your seeing that I'm not? Yes, it's also a bad snap but it hit him in both hands. He could have caught it.

Man, these posts. Just so full of insight. At least do me a favor and give me something to respond to past.... Bro.
Dude calm down. You said Omar's tweet was stupid. I said it's not. The ball hit Tua in BOTH hands. BOTH of them. How does he not catch it? At the same time, yes it's a bad snap. Williams is known for this **** and it pisses me off he's still ****ing playing center for us.

Dude calm down. You said Omar's tweet was stupid. I said it's not. The ball hit Tua in BOTH hands. BOTH of them. How does he not catch it? At the same time, yes it's a bad snap. Williams is known for this **** and it pisses me off he's still ****ing playing center for us.
Calm down? I'm literally smoking a joint and sipping a bourbon and the kids are asleep, this is as calm as it comes, lol. I just asked for a bit more insight than a bro statement. Thanks for clarifying!

And fwiw, Omar sucks donkey dick dipped in turpentine. I give 0 shits on his opinion of anything because he is really bad at anything related to football.

Calm down? I'm literally smoking a joint and sipping a bourbon and the kids are asleep, this is as calm as it comes, lol. I just asked for a bit more insight than a bro statement. Thanks for clarifying!
Oh, well damn, wish I could join you!! I've been reading all the back and forth on Tua this Tua that. It's very entertaining. I thought maybe you thought I was bashing or something. I'm not. I'm just saying it should've been a better snap and Tua should have handled that one. I'm so pissed the game ended the way it did... 😒

stop running end arounds and idiotic screen plays.

we lost it when Flores threw it into endzone. we lost it when gase threw idiotic.screen after idiotic screen and folks here don't see it bc we scored 70 pts 5 weeks ago or beat the bills last September

MCD has gotten worse since his first week as a head coach not better

Oh, well damn, wish I could join you!! I've been reading all the back and forth on Tua this Tua that. It's very entertaining. I thought maybe you thought I was bashing or something. I'm not. I'm just saying it should've been a better snap and Tua should have handled that one. I'm so pissed the game ended the way it did... 😒
Nah, not at all, I've been putting a lot of thoughts out tonight and some people have responded with little quips and I may be bundling them together. I get a little snide asking for a little elaboration is all. No harm no foul! Love ya! 😘😁

I'm pretty gutted by the game, because I want the Fins to shut up all the haters so bad, but it is what it is. The season is long and not over. We've yet to see this team at it's best -- book it.

Time to shift focus to what really matters: I've got a date tonight with a woman who is way out of my league. Wish me luck brothers.
:clumpy

Wrong. Tua said there was a mixup on the route. The snap wasn’t catchable especially against an all out blitz. People with narratives see what they want to see.
First off, I'm not involved in this Tua back and forth so don't think I'm attacking.

I've just been reading through this whole thread because it's very entertaining!! But that snap was catchable. It literally hit him in BOTH hands. It was also a bad snap. There can be both ya know. That is all.

stop running end arounds and idiotic screen plays.

we lost it when Flores threw it into endzone. we lost it when gase threw idiotic.screen after idiotic screen and folks here don't see it bc we scored 70 pts 5 weeks ago or beat the bills last September

MCD has gotten worse since his first week as a head coach not better
So there's a lot to dissect here and I think it needs to be evaluated further in the week. There were A LOT of suspect "cute" play calls that happened that just got obliterated. Obviously coach thought he could pull a fast one on the SB champs and that was just poor planning.

We had the week to prepare for the Chiefs in Deutschland and it was squandered by inept cutesy play calls that didn't capitalize on our strengths and their weaknesses. They were weak on the run and at the end of the game when Mostert was gashing it was just abandoned.... AGAIN. In Philly the exact same thing happened yet no one wanted to recognize it.

Just poor offensive management through and through. It's fun to beat up on drolls like NYG and DEN and CAR, but fact is this coach hasn't done **** against good teams..... In two years!

Because the ball literally hit him in both hands... not just one. Is there something else your seeing that I'm not? Yes, it's also a bad snap but it hit him in both hands. He could have caught it.
Tried the best I could to get a screenshot to show that he didn’t get two hands on it….you can see here that hit his right hand first, which gave him no chance to get his left hand on it because it bounced away…

IMG_0015.png

Tried the best I could to get a screenshot to show that he didn’t get two hands on it….you can see here that hit his right hand first, which gave him no chance to get his left hand on it because it bounced away…

View attachment 154022
You can see also see that it wasn’t at him, it was fired off to his right very clearly.

View attachment 154022
Well just look at your own pick then. Tell me he shouldn't have caught that.. its literally right there for him to grab.

I'm pretty gutted by the game, because I want the Fins to shut up all the haters so bad, but it is what it is. The season is long and not over. We've yet to see this team at it's best -- book it.

Time to shift focus to what really matters: I've got a date tonight with a woman who is way out of my league. Wish me luck brothers.
I hope you close the deal and anger **** her tonight to let out my frustration for this loss!! 🤣

Back
Top Bottom