**Phins/Chiefs post-game | Page 63 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Phins/Chiefs post-game

That fumble by Tyreek was not his fault. He never had control of the ball! Before he could bring it up it was pulled out. Go back and look at it.

That's that, as for Tua, they have too much of a lacksy daisy attitude when bad things happen. You need to be MAD at those silly mistakes
Is there evidence to suggest Tua plays better when mad? If not then what does it matter if he's mad, happy,or bashful he just needs to play better regardless of the emotion he feels.

Absolutely correct on other teams using it against us with success.

I’m still so baffled with the 12-play, 8 minute drive. We were in a situation where an extra possession could have been massive in the game. And we ran a drive with zero urgency, running down the play clock on every snap.
yeah i dont see the logic in that, hmmm

But you put proportionate blame on the call. McDaniel's play call didn't make the whistle not blow or call the pass incomplete. If the pass had been ruled incomplete or complete with forward progress stopped, I seriously doubt we are looking at a 21-0 halftime deficit.
Ball was on the 30 yard line. 47 yard field goal if no gain. You throw a screen 5 yards behind the LOS which would have been a loss at best making it a 52 yard or longer field goal.

Just use motion like you have the entire season and try to throw something quick to gain any amount of yardage. My biggest bitch with McDaniel is he tends to get cute in critical situations. Stop over thinking it, take the yards, get points.

My opinion is it hit his hands he should have caught the snap. I disagree with you. Literally everyone on this board instead of disagreeing goes into personal attacks on someone with opposing view points. Im
32 years old and I played football but it doesn’t freaking count or matter like 99.9% of people on this forum and there old glory days and wealth of “real game” knowledge. Here’s what I do know whether someone behind a key board played football or not, the snap was 100% catchable.
Was it catchable? Yes it was, but it would have been a good snag for sure. Good snap and the game was going to be tied.

My issue is Williams seems to have like 5 poor snaps a game, but Tua usually gets them so most people don't notice. But when you do it enough (poor snaps) eventually the QB is going to drop one and it happened at a horrible time because that play was going to be a pitch and catch to a wide open Waddle.

For 3rd and longs(against good teams), your gonna need a cannon and your just asking Tua to do things he REALLY shouldn't be.

We must have had over 5 3rd & 15 to go downs. Tua has no chance in those plays.
I wouldn't say Tua has no chance. It's just hard for any qb to consistently get out of those, let alone Tua. McDaniel really screwed the pooch today. He (and tua) has to learn that getting first downs is most times more important than consistently looking for the big play. I feel both mcdaniel and Tua were too focused on big plays this game to try and show off rather than pounding the ball and grinding out first downs. As I'm sure you know 3rd and shorts are much more manageable and open up a lot more.

That being said Tua can air it out if needed but today the defense just knew what we were doing because we didn't change any kind of play calling enough to keep them guessing

Gets worse for Cedric Wilson.

Focus in on what he did on the play that Tyreek fumbled on. Can't tell me that it wasn't his assignment to block #22 there. Looks like he over runs and stutters and that force Smythe to try to make the block, which he isn't in position to do.

Screenshot. Exactly WHO is Cedric Wilson trying to block here? Looks to me like he forced Smythe into pulling off his man and try to block someone he wasn't in place to block.
1699230834519.png

what that looks like is a bunch of people who don't know what to do or who to block - which is a coaching problem

we can't line up. we can't get plays in on time. veterans don't know their assignments and yet some here are so blinded by the gold watch and glasses they don't see all of these things are reflections of poorly prepared teams.

McDaniel is a problem and until he beats a decent team that isn't 15 months ago, the joking with the refs and the media needs to stop.

its all just irritating now. his post game press conference was brutal...well we practiced well all week I dont know what happened

your playcalling happened bro

Couple of thoughts:

1. Get the OL healthy and the Dolphins may make a SB run
2. I never knew Mahomes was such a whiny bitch. The dude was pleading for flags after every play.

Man, after seeing that, Tua should have snagged that. But damn Williams, did you have to rifle the mother ****er back like that? Good ****ing lord. Ugh it still passes me off how the game ended
How do you watch that clip and say Tua should have snagged it? He had no chance.

Gets worse for Cedric Wilson.

Focus in on what he did on the play that Tyreek fumbled on. Can't tell me that it wasn't his assignment to block #22 there. Looks like he over runs and stutters and that force Smythe to try to make the block, which he isn't in position to do.

Not to mention, he doesn’t swarm the ball to try to make a tackle. He watches on uselessly until the lateral.

Back
Top Bottom