Phins Could Use Landry to Move Up in Draft for Rosen | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phins Could Use Landry to Move Up in Draft for Rosen

This could be a smoke screen but...If the Fins are actuallu offering it, then some team may say yes. To me, that means the Fins are indeed gfoing to get a qb, and are indeed going away from Tannehill. Yes Ryan will start all of 2018, but after that he is as good as traded or cut.
Imagine Miami trading Ryan, Landry and the no. 11 for Cleveland's 4?
That’s way to rich for me to get to 4

I think Rosen slips down to Miami and he is there for the taking but I thought he was a disappointment at UCLA.

This is one of those drafts where there is so much promise in the QB crop (notice I said promise) that you could snag a real elite non-QB prospect at 11.

I want Roquan. And I'd stay at 11 to get him.

And I'd come back in the 2nd with Chubb to pair with Drake. Chubb can be 3 down. And is the perfect compliment to Drake.

Then I'd start looking for a G and TE. And I'm hoping we can get a 2nd for Landry to get a G or TE.

But TB will use everything it in some trade that blows up everything for us.

If Cleveland would take Thill and Landry and swapping 1st rounders to move up would you do it for a QB in this draft class?
Not a crazy idea and they are fine letting Landry go. Problem is with trading Tannehill now you have to go out and sign another Vet QB in FA which won't be cheap.

Why all this talk about Miami moving up in the draft - they have proven to be horrible at it.

If they stay at 11, there will be plenty of needed talent available.

Let's trade Landry for OBJ, at least we'd be overpaying a real #1.

I don't prescribe to the theory that Allen doesn't have potential based on his completion %. Quite a bit more to it than that.

I see a lot of similarities between Goff and Rosen ... including taking some lumps before he gets to where he needs to be.

A king's ransom for Rosen or staying pat and grabbing Allen at 11 ... I take Allen 10 times out of 10.

The theory about Allen's completion percentage is backed up by a bunch of analytics. There hasn't been a starting caliber QB in the NFL with a completion percentage like Allen's that has gone on to have a successful NFL career. He would be a huge risk for any team.

This could be a smoke screen but...If the Fins are actuallu offering it, then some team may say yes. To me, that means the Fins are indeed gfoing to get a qb, and are indeed going away from Tannehill. Yes Ryan will start all of 2018, but after that he is as good as traded or cut.
Imagine Miami trading Ryan, Landry and the no. 11 for Cleveland's 4?

I really think people like saying smokescreen at this point. Rosen is their top guy, if they can get him for the right price they will.

The theory about Allen's completion percentage is backed up by a bunch of analytics. There hasn't been a starting caliber QB in the NFL with a completion percentage like Allen's that has gone on to have a successful NFL career. He would be a huge risk for any team.

That's already been debunked. Thanks for playing though.

The more I think about it, the more I expect the Phins to try and draft a franchise QB.

TBum isn't going to hitch his wagon to Tannehill. If we have another bad season, TBum might be out. If he gets a supposed franchise QB NOW, his clock might start over in a sense.

Back
Top Bottom