Phins Might Trade For S. Moss | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phins Might Trade For S. Moss

romio

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
SPRINT MOBILE DOLPHINS NEWS IS REPorting dolphins are interested in trading for giants sinorice moss

Cool. I wonder why him though? And if we do get him, who do we get rid of..?

Cool. I wonder why him though? And if we do get him, who do we get rid of..?

We get rid of London again. We are allowed to do that with WRs that are immensely horrible. New rule instated by the commish.

Maybe Camarillo is sent packing. It does make sense. Not gonna trade or release Ginn,Bess, Hartline or Turner. The logic would be Cam's is gone but that is just specualtion. Not sure we need Moss here.

Well Nalbone was suppose to be cut, but do to the high demand for him around the league he was not.

Unless he can return punts like his older brother Santana, I wouldn't be interested. He has a very similar skill-set to Hartline, Bess, and Camarillo. I always love giving players from Da U special consideration (Roscoe Parish) but in his case I don't know if he'd necessarily be an upgrade.

Not sure he offers much of a different skillset than a few guys already available. Yamon Figurs comes to mind. Obviously the FO is looking to fill a KR/PR role.

Maybe Camarillo is sent packing. It does make sense. Not gonna trade or release Ginn,Bess, Hartline or Turner. The logic would be Cam's is gone but that is just specualtion. Not sure we need Moss here.

I doubt the Giants trade for another WR.

If they trade at all it will probably be for another position on offense.

LD

Can't see it happening. I have serious doubts that they will cut one of the 5 WRs for Moss.

we kept 5 wr's and i think they all showed something useful in preseason.

i think it a little odd to have 4 TEs on the team. i def thought one of them would be gone. So id say one of them might be dealt. My only reason for not fully thinking that thats a lock is b/c fasano and martin are FA this year (actually not fasano if theres no salary cap, but i doubt the FO deals with speculation right now) so in order to keep their two prospects around they ptu them both on the 53 man roster. If martin gets to walk this year, or even fasano ( i hope not) ... but its highyly likely considering the bunch of contract guys we have coming up next season, then we have 3 guys - fasano, haynos, nalbone for next year and we dont have to use a draft pick on another TE. So really i have no clue who would be traded but im sure some moves will be made - these guys like to shake up the roster alot and im sure they have some things in mind..we'll see.

he is going to brought in only for kr/pr

Back
Top Bottom