Phins Might Trade For S. Moss | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phins Might Trade For S. Moss

moss has been a bust so far. i dont care if he's from the u he hasnt shown anything for being a high 2nd round pick.

Not worth trading for. He isn't any better than anyone else we have on the team right now.

Sorry if I don't get terribly excited about a WR the Giants are willing to part with...

First off, I dont question your sources, but I dont buy it. Secondly, if Cam has to go, I would be very, very pissed off about it. You dont just get rid of somebody who has come through so many times for this team, just because a more sexy player is available.

Does he or can he return kicks? If not, no way we sign him.

I think if we trade for Moss that is just plain stupid. You can't tell me that there isn't a guy on the waiver wire who is every bit as good as he is and it wouldn't cost us a draft pick. Moss isn't anything special.

Cool. I wonder why him though? And if we do get him, who do we get rid of..?

You would think that we would get rid of a TE. Who carries 4 TEs? I wonder if we were close to getting someone to trade for David Martin? And for Nalbone, there has to be something that he did in practice or workouts that has totally enamored this FO, because from I've seen, hes nothing special. This "fear" that he could not clear waivers to me seems irrational. I hope if we keep him on the roster all year that I see what they see.

Moss can't even crack the line-up of what I would consider a weak receiving corp on the Giants. If any thing NY needs to trade for a receiver. We already have a 4th, 5th, and 6th receiving option.

Sorry if I don't get terribly excited about a WR the Giants are willing to part with...

Well you are not like most on the board that were so excited by Brandon London.

Giants do have good depth though although Derek Hagan making the team is downright weird.

Moss can't even crack the line-up of what I would consider a weak receiving corp on the Giants. If any thing NY needs to trade for a receiver. We already have a 4th, 5th, and 6th receiving option.

Brandon london couldnt crack that lineup either

So for those who don't see Moss coming in to be a KR/PR, who would you suggest takes the reigns at that position? Will it be a current Dolphin or someone we pick up?

I personally don't care for Moss on the team, like many said, he does not bring anything new to Miami's WR core. I'd rather get someone with physicality, height and toughness - unfortunately last time we went for a receiver with those qualities we got Ernest Wilford...

Back
Top Bottom