Phins Might Trade For S. Moss | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phins Might Trade For S. Moss

We get rid of London again. We are allowed to do that with WRs that are immensely horrible. New rule instated by the commish.

lmaooooooo good one :chuckle:

But yeah,Why would we go after him?.The giants need all the help at WR they can get now that plax is with O.J in jail so why would they trade him?..Depending on what we give up(prolly not much if true),why not go for marshall or boldin then for a little more for a real #1?...

Well you are not like most on the board that were so excited by Brandon London.

Giants do have good depth though although Derek Hagan making the team is downright weird.

When I watched the Giants,Jets game the other night the announcers were talking about how Hagan was looking real good in practices but was invisible during games,that made me laugh a lil.Maybe that's why he made the team or did another Giant WR shoot himself and they got no one else to play WR for them??..

Being from NJ, I see giants games every weekend (unless on at the same time as fins). Sinorice Moss brings nothing that we need, unless he returns punts and kicks well. Even if that were the case I'm sure we could pick up someone for free that would do just as good a job. Not sure if this is a deal that gets done.

Well you are not like most on the board that were so excited by Brandon London.

Giants do have good depth though although Derek Hagan making the team is downright weird.
Good depth of mediocrity, at best SLIGHTLY better than our own. If Camarillo is healthy, I put ours ahead of theirs, with the added bonus of not having Hagan. That changes, of course, if Nicks ends up being the solid WR I expect him to be.

Therefore, I see any WR picked up from the Giants (with the exception of the impossible in Nicks) as being, at best, a lateral and pointless move.

why? moss has done nothing for the giants, he was on verge of getting cut. why would he do better than us? hes better than london, but hes no better than the 5 we have right now and all 5 we have are young and on the rise. i see no point trading for him.

His hands are pretty solid and he is much faster and more elusive than Bess on returns, so I wouldn't mind his as a returner. The problem is who to drop...Turner? I think not, we have too many small receivers as it is.

camarillo looks like his old self after the injury.

it would be patrick turner over camarillo if it were for another wr.

the giants lost there big wr so maybe they want another big man in there
wr rotation.

i dont see this trade, and lets face it......SPRINT MOBILE? not exacty the
nfl network!

if this does happen it would be for some other position.

Back
Top Bottom