** Phins/Patsies Post-Game Discussion | Page 51 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

** Phins/Patsies Post-Game Discussion

Bengals Bills next Sunday Night.

Bengalis looked good today, baby!
The Bengals are going to abuse the Bills. In fact, with Burrow getting healthy and in rhythm, the Bengals to me are our biggest threat to getting to the Super Bowl. I think they are far better than the Bills, Ravens, and even the Chiefs who they seem to own over the last few years. Their 5- Front defensive scheme totally threw off Purdy yesterday.

I’m curious, what issues did you experience?

So far I’ve not experienced any trouble. Nothing today for sure, and I know of another subscriber that streams multiple games throughout the day and they’ve not experienced any trouble either.
It was constantly buffering, sometimes for many many seconds. Then it picks the game up from where it froze so you see what happened but then you are behind live play. To go live you have to click further up the time bar and it would buffer again to get back to live play but you'd ultimately be behind again.

I restarted the app in my TV, and the TV itself multiple times to no avail. I have an LG OLED C1 83"

It was constantly buffering, sometimes for many many seconds. Then it picks the game up from where it froze so you see what happened but then you are behind live play. To go live you have to click further up the time bar and it would buffer again to get back to live play but you'd ultimately be behind again.

I restarted the app in my TV, and the TV itself multiple times to no avail. I have an LG OLED C1 83"

Check your PM's.

same thing happened here. It was awful.

Back
Top Bottom