** Phins/Patsies Post-Game Discussion | Page 50 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

** Phins/Patsies Post-Game Discussion

We don't run a scheme that works that way.

Could we put Ramsey in a role closer to the LOS, or in a Safety type role? We could, but IDK if that's the best usage for our defense overall.
in the giants game waller was killing us until we put XMan on him.

good timing, because X had a PBU on Waller that prevented him from scoring a touchdown right about then.

i noted in that gameday thread what a travesty it is that in 2023 we still can't cover a decent tight end without having to put our number 1 cornerback on him.

now Kelce is a much better player than Waller, and i would have no compunctions about putting XMan on him (if healthy) or Ramsey on him all game long.

absolutely no way in hell i am letting that fvcking guy beat us.

good timing, because X had a PBU on Waller that prevented him from scoring a touchdown right about then.

i noted in that gameday thread what a travesty it is that in 2023 we still can't cover a decent tight end without having to put our number 1 cornerback on him.

now Kelce is a much better player than Waller, and i would have no compunctions about putting XMan on him (if healthy) or Ramsey on him all game long.

Agree. There are already too many cutaways (not the good kind like on Family Guy) to whats her name

No compunction if we were to do that with me either.

I just realized that's not how Vic rolls. He doesn't "travel" Corners, and he doesn't play a lot of man press.

He uses a zone pass off, transition to man, philosophy with a lot of quarter/quarter/half alignments.

X may have ended up on Waller and made a good play but we didn't "put X on him" in the way you are saying.

No compunction if we were to do that with me either.

I just realized that's not how Vic rolls. He doesn't "travel" Corners, and he doesn't play a lot of man press.

He uses a zone pass off, transition to man, philosophy with a lot of quarter/quarter/half alignments.

X may have ended up on Waller and made a good play but we didn't "put X on him" in the way you are saying.
However it happened it needed to happen and should have happened earlier, lol.

That is absolutely the key to the game. Take Kelce away from Mahomes at all costs. The Chiefs WRs are scaring no one right now. I’m 100% convinced that we need to double Kelce.

The crazy thing about this play (and Tyreek's speed), is that even if Tua completely ignores the WIDE open Waddle, Tyreek still blows by that double coverage. Tua could've still thrown to Tyreek. That's just insane.

same at first I thought my network was moody - it cut out constantly

Back
Top Bottom