** Phins/Patsies Post-Game Discussion | Page 49 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

** Phins/Patsies Post-Game Discussion

I was also thinking eventually we may see Holland and Ramsey back at safety together, at least in some looks. Their Iq, awareness paired together will be off the charts! Good luck getting past these two coaching up the secondary.

We clearly need the CB help so I don't see this happening soon, hmm but possibly next season

I expect to see Ramsey in multiple roles.

Next week, for example, JR5's primary assignment might be covering Mr Taylor Swift.

Watching Ross doing that geriatric lame Waddle celebration...

It was bad. Though, nowhere near as horrific as Gesicki's sorry a$$ attempt at a griddy last season.

Speaking of Gesicki, Did anyone one notice how he celebrated extra hard yesterday & week 2 when the occasion called for it?

I expect to see Ramsey in multiple roles.

Next week, for example, JR5's primary assignment might be covering Mr Taylor Swift.
We don't run a scheme that works that way.

Could we put Ramsey in a role closer to the LOS, or in a Safety type role? We could, but IDK if that's the best usage for our defense overall.

I’m not sure about anyone else, but I had a horrible streaming experience. Haven’t missed a Dolphins game since 1994
(I pretty much missed this one)
It would play for a few minutes, then buffer….stutter, skip …buffer
Repeat for the whole game.
Columbus Ohio, not horrible weather, but cloudy out.
Streaming games sucks!!!!
Might be an ohio thing. I live in Cincinnati. Started the game at 4pm ( you have no idea how hard that is). I start most games at 2-230 eastern, Skip those commercials.
first, I think the directv product is so much better.

Like you , I had issues yesterday. At the 2 minute mark, I paused. When I hit play it ended the game for me. I rewound to that spot and when i hit play it started over. It worked the third time

Our boys aren't going to Frankfurt to embrace true German culture. This is a business trip and a great opportunity to beat last season's Super Bowl winning Chiefs. (Although maybe Tua can hustle up some schnitzel, sauerkraut und Käsekuchen) plus fit Tyreek, Waddle and Christian Wilkins in tight fitting lederhosen).

Back
Top Bottom