Phins Potential FA Targets | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phins Potential FA Targets

If we follow the direction taken by Green Bay every year, some of you may be very dissapointed.We are more than likely to sign the FA's the team is interested in keeping and be almost completely inactive in the signing of other teams FA's.We will almost soley draft and develope these picks.My brother, who is a huge Packer fan, is often very uninspired during the offseason but is very happy with the team that is fielded by the orginization. I guess we'll just have to wait and see how it plays out.

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

We can franchise tag jake long and trade him away to the eagles for nmandi and like a 5th or 6th
So let me get this right...trade an underachieving player for another, more expensive underachieving player?

Dolphins will not go after Finley. He and his agent have both come out and been critical of Rodgers and the Packers this season, and he's having an off year to boot. My guess is the Dolphins won't touch him with a ten foot pole.

Dolphins will not go after Finley. He and his agent have both come out and been critical of Rodgers and the Packers this season, and he's having an off year to boot. My guess is the Dolphins won't touch him with a ten foot pole.
He needs to keep his mouth shut too. I'm tired of him talking about Rodgers anyway..maybe he'd get the ball more if he actually caught it when it was thrown to him?

I'd take

A- Wallace
B- Bowe
C- Jennings (injuries are my only issue or he'd be over Bowe for sure)

Then, I'd definitely try to get Avril to pair with Wake. Even if Vernon develops, we need as many pass rushers as possible. I'd like that pair a lot

But yeah thats about it, alot hinges on Jake. I'd be okay if we can get a cheaper option and be able to string together a decent line for Tannehill.

DB wise... its looking rough. Here are some names though:
-Brent Grimes (I'd take him, is he injured though? will want big $)
-Tracey Porter (Marshall 2.0?)
-Aqib Talib

Safeties, Ed Reed, Jarius Byrd, Louis Delmas. I doubt any of them get to FA

Finley is NOT a FA until 2014.

I'd take

A- Wallace
B- Bowe
C- Jennings (injuries are my only issue or he'd be over Bowe for sure)

Then, I'd definitely try to get Avril to pair with Wake. Even if Vernon develops, we need as many pass rushers as possible. I'd like that pair a lot

But yeah thats about it, alot hinges on Jake. I'd be okay if we can get a cheaper option and be able to string together a decent line for Tannehill.

DB wise... its looking rough. Here are some names though:
-Brent Grimes (I'd take him, is he injured though? will want big $)
-Tracey Porter (Marshall 2.0?)
-Aqib Talib

Safeties, Ed Reed, Jarius Byrd, Louis Delmas. I doubt any of them get to FA

Grimes is out for the year with a tear in his Achilles, not a n easy injury to recover from.

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

So let me get this right...trade an underachieving player for another, more expensive underachieving player?

I'm not a fan of getting nmandi but maybe maclin to help our receiving core/early draft pick like a 2nd rounder. Get something for him he just doesn't seem to fit the offense anymore. I'm all for signing him to a fair deal but if he wants big money then get what you can

I believe both of San Diego's corners, Jammer and Cason, will be free agents next year. One might get away.

I want us to sign wallace and go into the draft w/o needing a #1 reciever. That would make the draft way more exciting to watch. Oh yea resign hartline for #2 money. Lets go dolphins

Back
Top Bottom