Phins Potential FA Targets | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phins Potential FA Targets

what's your obsession with nnamdi? The guy has looked like garbage since he signed with the eagles and he's on the wrong side of 30.

who wouldnt be obsessed with nmandi? The dude is a shut down corner. Get him in the same division as revis and have him queit down a bit assuming he signs back with the jets. Anyone who wouldn't be on board to trade jake for nmandi is just naive. Ill trade jakes performance for nmandi's performance anyday of the week rain or shine sleek or snow.

who wouldnt be obsessed with nmandi? The dude is a shut down corner. Get him in the same division as revis and have him queit down a bit assuming he signs back with the jets. Anyone who wouldn't be on board to trade jake for nmandi is just naive. Ill trade jakes performance for nmandi's performance anyday of the week rain or shine sleek or snow.

Oh, I forgot. It's still 2006.

Just because hes been a sinking ship with the eagles doesnt mean he cant shine down here in florida. I mean everyone on the eagles is having a down year. Cmon man look at what the coaches are doing with nolan carroll! Get a talent down here like nmandi and we got the best corners since surtain and madison. Given that sean smith continues to progress. **** who can benefit more from nmandi than sean smith? Even our wr's will show improvments in games just by going against nmandi in practice. Even tannehill will benefit more in practice. Look the trade is never gonna happen but the eagles can use any ol help they can get and we can use a shut down corner or #1 wideout. Jake long for maclin doesnt seem to appealing. Jake for nmandi now that seems appealing.

Just because hes been a sinking ship with the eagles doesnt mean he cant shine down here in florida. I mean everyone on the eagles is having a down year. Cmon man look at what the coaches are doing with nolan carroll! Get a talent down here like nmandi and we got the best corners since surtain and madison. Given that sean smith continues to progress. **** who can benefit more from nmandi than sean smith? Even our wr's will show improvments in games just by going against nmandi in practice. Even tannehill will benefit more in practice. Look the trade is never gonna happen but the eagles can use any ol help they can get and we can use a shut down corner or #1 wideout. Jake long for maclin doesnt seem to appealing. Jake for nmandi now that seems appealing.
No logic whatsoever. We got a ton of players to resign and we trade for a guy who makes 11mil/year and sucks doing so? Give me a break.

SF4:

why would we re sign sean smith when HE is the one who needs replaced?

they both do. but, smith makes the most money, FAR TO MUCH than he deserves.

no logic whatsoever. We got a ton of players to resign and we trade for a guy who makes 11mil/year and sucks doing so? Give me a break.

ohh i forgot you must still be on the vontae davis bandwagon. That ship sailed away a while ago. Ignorant to the fact that nmandi wouldn't be a massive improvement to this defense. Say what you want about him but dude is light years ahead of sean smith, nolan caroll, vontae davis, and richard marshall combined.

---------- Post added at 09:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 AM ----------

no logic whatsoever. We got a ton of players to resign and we trade for a guy who makes 11mil/year and sucks doing so? Give me a break.

besides the fact that jake long will command 11 mil per year. Id rather pay nmandi 11mil a year than jake.

ohh i forgot you must still be on the vontae davis bandwagon. That ship sailed away a while ago. Ignorant to the fact that nmandi wouldn't be a massive improvement to this defense. Say what you want about him but dude is light years ahead of sean smith, nolan caroll, vontae davis, and richard marshall combined.

---------- Post added at 09:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 AM ----------

besides the fact that jake long will command 11 mil per year. Id rather pay nmandi 11mil a year than jake.
Vontae Davis? Where did you get that from? Remind me how being against trading for an expensive, declining corner who will be 32 by the time the season starts next year makes me blind to the fact that we need to improve our secondary? This team is building through the draft. Wake up!

You don't have to pay either ​11 mil. And that would be the correct option.

Man, if our corners would try to get their point across as hard as you guys do, we wouldn't need to have this thread.....lol

Ozzy rules!!

I could see us wanting to recruit Green Bay TE, Jermichael Finley. (Unsure if he's a free agent at the end of this season). Coach Philbin has consciously avoided recruiting his former players at Green Bay but Finley would be tempting.

Pass... dude has been a headache and has been unreliable to Aaron Rodgers. Tom Crabtree has seen more looks recently

Nmandi has forgotten how to cover anything here lately. I think since he got the big contract he's done, and wouldn't trade a practice squad player for him. I don't see us being BIG players in FA. Build through the draft and add a key piece when needed later (see Cowboy's and Charles Haley or Neon Sanders)

Vontae Davis? Where did you get that from? Remind me how being against trading for an expensive, declining corner who will be 32 by the time the season starts next year makes me blind to the fact that we need to improve our secondary? This team is building through the draft. Wake up!

Its obvious that we are building thru the draft. But when you have a DECLINING LT who's going to command the same amount of $ as NMANDI wouldnt you rather pay the player that's at the more critical position??? Just like many poster's on here say you dont need an ELITE LT to win the superbowl. But you need an Elite CB or at least a little below ELITE to win the superbowl. Let's see a quick comparison:

Superbowl 2012- LT David Diehl CB Corey Webster (NY Giants)
Superbowl 2011- LT Brian Bulaga CB Charles Woodson/ Tramon Williams (GB Packers)
Superbowl 2010- LT Jermone Bushrod CB Jabari Greer/ Tracy Porter (who won the game for them) (NO Saints)
Superbowl 2009- LT Max Starks CB Ike Taylor (Pitt Steelers)

Point is you dont need an ELITE LT to win the superbowl. You do however need someone who can cover their number 1 wr. CB has more of an impact on wins and losses than a left tackle does. If you dont like NMANDI we can say Patrick Peterson. Would that help you understand a bit better? Just stating a point dude. Nmandi will never see the beaches of south florida unless he's on vacation.

Back
Top Bottom