** Phins/Titans Post-Game Rant | Page 31 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

** Phins/Titans Post-Game Rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playoff type game for us, just the right opponent,a 5-8 team.

McD, gets an F. Scored essentially 14 points being gifted pick 6 and ball in field goal range by defense, and ball in field goal range by special teams.
Fangio B, allowed 28 but scored 7 and gave the offense the ball in field goal range. Thank god for this defense and Tennesse blunders, the game only looks close on the tat sheet.

Big time wake up game about Tua and this offense, and players in general on this team, Chris Grier's building process, the whole thing. Not ready for big time. If I'm GRier Im looking for a new QB, a new rookie contract. tart from scratch.
Fangio gets an F. Not even close to a B. He didn’t put any pressure on a mediocre rookie QB. Sat back and thought he could get by rushing 4 all night. Never bothered giving special attention to Hopkins. Fangio is mostly responsible for this loss.

What the **** has the team Grier put together won? They have **** themselves in every big damn game they have played
They jusy got embatased on their home field by a team they were favored by 13.5 points against. A critical game they needed to win to keep pace with Baltimore.

What makes you think he will be able to find a quality QB with a mid to late 1st round pick?
Give me a better GM that we’ve had in the last 30 years

Looks like my initial instincts about McDaniel and Tua were correct. McDaniel is Adam Gase 2.0 and Tua is an un-athletic game manager.
I'll repeat what I just said.

Mcd+Hill has made up for Tua's deficiencies. Mcdaniel should be commended for doing what he's doing to Tua. He's squeezed everything he can get out of Tua but it's time to move on. Tua is Jared Goff

The curse continues to strike.

It's gonna be another Tannehill campaign with Tua- 7 years of is he/isnt he. Just watch. He's too talented not to sign.

Tua has been super impressive all year long, but he can't make a play to save his family's life.

He's so fking slow & awkward when trying to use his feet under pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom