** Phins/Titans Post-Game Rant | Page 32 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

** Phins/Titans Post-Game Rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like McDaniel's play calling but they aren't going to fire a 9-4 coach with an offense that's 1st in most categories. I know people will come for my throat but it's not going to happen. All we can do is hope they get better.

**** happens guys. Not our day.

Heads up and fight on. As pissed as we are I can imagine the team now.
P
Ps, it's ok to blitz Levis lol

This is how I feel right now about this game...

...it's a funny song, yet a really bad one 😂 Because the guy doesn't sound like he can sing to me 😂...but its funny 😂

Those folks calling out Tua are OTT like. Did he play well tonight, no, should he have done better in that last drive, absolutely. But there is plenty of blame to go around and we can't solely direct it at a player who has been magnificent for us this season. Time to learn from this hot mess, move on and not let it happen again.

Well at least I was right that the f****** Eagles are garbage too lmao

****, #1 seed?

We just lost to the ****ing Titans….

We’ll bleed hard over the last three games
Will be lucky to get the 7th seed. Which they will crap themselves in losing 35 -10 at arrowhead.

Anger is starting to subside a little. We are still 2 games up on Buffalo, I don't want to here anyone talk about the #1 seed unless we have locked up the East. Absolutely need to beat the Jets next week and somehow find a way to beat a good team for the first time this season in our last 3, that'll be enough to get in the playoffs. Some of those players and coaches need to look at themselves in the mirror over the next few days and demand more of themselves, this should not have happened tonight.
They beat the broncos who are currently 7-6

Every offense is built around timing and no doubt on first reads Tua runs ours so well. But that cannot be the only path to success, good teams (and sometimes crappy teams like Tenn) are able to take that away and the QB has to be able to make plays through progressions.
We aren't talking about a clean pocket where the D takes away the middle, in routes, etc and the QB has to progress to another option. This line didn't give him time to progress. Yea with this line we would have been better off with Mahomes. But I've seen games where Mahomes looked lost because his line was hurt and sucked like the TB super bowl

This loss falls squarely on the offense. The D was the only reason we were in the game late. And the D was on the field most of the second half... Blame fangio, sure, for his shitty scheme towards the end but the players on D were gassed.

This loss is on Tua, McD and the offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom