Phins to wear 1973 style throwback jersey! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phins to wear 1973 style throwback jersey!

Yeah just heard Mandich say the same thing. Dolphins to wear the throwbacks on Thursday. However, this concerns me because isn't there some type of curse on the throwbacks? Like the Chargers and the powdered jerseys? I hope we can reverse that trend come Turkey Day!

Nice site and nice pics but damn..... The least they could do is spell the guys names right. There are a few that are screwed up.

Originally posted by Samphin
Yeah just heard Mandich say the same thing. Dolphins to wear the throwbacks on Thursday. However, this concerns me because isn't there some type of curse on the throwbacks? Like the Chargers and the powdered jerseys? I hope we can reverse that trend come Turkey Day!

Well, the Cowboys are going to wear throwbacks too, so maybe both teams will be cursed and the game will end in a tie.

dont teams always wear throwbacks on thanksgiving? if s, were 2-1, not so much of a curse

Originally posted by Snickersbps
dont teams always wear throwbacks on thanksgiving? if s, were 2-1, not so much of a curse

They started doing it regularly in 2001.....although the Lions and Cowboys did it in 1994 (that was a year when every team wore throwbacks at least once, and many did more than once).

That is cool especially if we wear the aqua one. I do own an older aqua jersey so that will work for me.
Anyway last year the Pasties wore their 80's style ones last year against Detroit and won, and looked better also. Same with Denver in 2001 against Dallas.

Also since we will wear throwbacks Brian Greise should also wear his dad's old #12 in the game, for this game only.

Wow DolphinzD! That Seau Jersey looks sweet!

clear.gif

:rocker:

Back
Top Bottom