Phins to wear 1973 style throwback jersey! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phins to wear 1973 style throwback jersey!

dallas always wears white at home, so they'll probably wear aqua, unless the cowboys' players campaign or something.

Originally posted by DPlus47
dallas always wears white at home, so they'll probably wear aqua, unless the cowboys' players campaign or something.

Actually they have worn navy blue double star jerseys the last two years on Turkey Day. Not sure what they're planning to do this year.

Those throwbacks are horrid.

Why don't we wear a skirt while we're at it? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by DolphinzD

Actually they have worn navy blue double star jerseys the last two years on Turkey Day. Not sure what they're planning to do this year.

hmm... i guess i was already sleeping or otherwise occupied during the turkey day game the last few years... that's interesting, though.

as an aside, i'm glad jay came in during the skins game, because i still have horrible memories of the phins' starting qb coming back for the thanksgiving game in dallas.

do you remmember when baseball did turn the clock forward day, football should do that, it would be sick to see some new logos and some new designs

Back
Top Bottom