Phinz By 2....What??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phinz By 2....What???

BLITZKRIEG

~LACUNA LEGIONS~
Reaction score
I'm not sure if anyone else posted the current Phinz vs Eagles line, so I thought I would.....

I'm shocked!!!....Phinz favored by 2???....How???

The Eagles have a crushing defense. They'll most likely make our OL look like a bunch of rag-dolls Monday night. Their offense has a three-headed monster at RB, and QB D. McNabb has been hot recently....

I'm not confident about our chances in winning this game, and I'm at a point to where I'm almost afraid to go to the game. That may sound crazy, but seeing it "in the flesh" so to speak, makes it much more difficult to stomach IMO....

I'm going, but I'm worrried that it could get ugly....

The Eagles have, and can be run against. With the OL we have however, Ricky will continue to struggle IMO. The passing offense will be sporadic as usual, and turnovers are almost a certainty when facing the Eagles swarming defense. It doesn't look good for us....

The way we play at home on Monday Night is really our ONLY advantage in this game IMO. If we do beat the Eagles however, this team may have enough to win out December, and end up moving deep into playoffland.....:D

I hope they can do it, but I'm kind of on the fence right now.....

PHINZ RULE!!!!:fire:

not very many teams would've beaten NE last sunday, if any...crushing cold, incredible defense. the dolphins dont suck dude, and they're at home ;)

I agree. Considering the conditions of the New England game, I don't think it's a good indication of where the team is at.

I should go put some money down on the Eagles. Then the Phins would win for sure. :smackhead

Last Sunday's game was a throw out in my opinion. I think we get back on track this monday..I say we in 23-10..

Re: NFC Least nuff said

Originally posted by willcody
NFC is weak.

Not the Philly Eagles....

"Weak" is not a word I would use to describe them. I would consider them "STRONG". That's a more accurate description IMO....

PHINZ RULE!!!!:fire:

It's a home game for the Fins, and they're solid on MNF. I'm not surprised.

BTW, SI.com's B. Duane Cross picks the Fins, 24-20.

Dolphins match up really good.

A bet on the fins is a safe bet........anything under 3 1/2 is a good give.

well i would take the dolphins in this one if it weren't for the 5 turnstiles we have up front....the eagles and their massive blitz attack are going to snap fiedlers enormous head in half i would presume....but don't worry, when fiedler gets pummeled, we still have griese to come in and just pick up where fiedler left off....ya know, 3 ints, 5 fumbles and 12 sacks.....man oh man, i can't wait to see our team kick me in the nuts again this week!

Originally posted by Total-Revamping
well i would take the dolphins in this one if it weren't for the 5 turnstiles we have up front....the eagles and their massive blitz attack are going to snap fiedlers enormous head in half i would presume....but don't worry, when fiedler gets pummeled, we still have griese to come in and just pick up where fiedler left off....ya know, 3 ints, 5 fumbles and 12 sacks.....man oh man, i can't wait to see our team kick me in the nuts again this week!

I hereby nominate Total-Revamping for the Silver Lining Award, honoring the year's Eternal Optimist. ;)

Back
Top Bottom