Phinz By 2....What??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phinz By 2....What???

Originally posted by Section126

I doubt it.........it will go back up in the weekend, the bahamas has it at 2 1/2 right now.

The Bahamas are at 2.5 ( is that right ), Vegas disagrees

Dec. 15 Phila.
6:05 p.m._ at Miami -120
Favorite MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA
Point spread
Stardust -2
Caesars-Hilton -11/2
MGM-Mirage -11/2
Stations -11/2
LVSC -11/2

O?U
Total 37o/u 37o/u 37o/u 361/2o/u 36o/u
Total money line -110 -110 -110 -110 -110
http://www.vegas.com/gaming/

Wait till Monday the Eagles may be favored

Last edited by a moderator:
You have to remember our offense was offensive in New England last Sunday and we were still one or two plays away from winning that game. If we make the plays in crunch time we are siiting pretty at 11-2 right now. We by no means suck the PLAYERS just need to make the plays that have cost us games. Mare, Griese, the o-line, Fiedler and McMichael failed us when it counts. We will beat the Eagles on Monday in a hard fought game.

Originally posted by wileydawg

The Bahamas are at 2.5 ( is that right ), Vegas disagrees

Dec. 15 Phila.
6:05 p.m._ at Miami -120
Favorite MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA
Point spread
Stardust -2
Caesars-Hilton -11/2
MGM-Mirage -11/2
Stations -11/2
LVSC -11/2

O?U
Total 37o/u 37o/u 37o/u 361/2o/u 36o/u
Total money line -110 -110 -110 -110 -110
http://www.vegas.com/gaming/

Wait till Monday the Eagles may be favored

Wanna bet?

Originally posted by Section126

Wanna bet?

Let me think 1 full point in under 4 days, then Fri. Sat. Sun. Mon.

I'll get with you tomorrow to see if it stabilizes or continues to slide..

What is it they say, give the home team 3 points? So that would mean Philly would be favored by 1 at a neutral site. I guess that's where I would disagree, because I think the Dolphins' home stadium, at night (where they have done very well in recent years) gives them more than a 3-point advantage. In short, I would favor the Eagles by more than 1 at a neutral site, but I would also give the Fins more than a 3-point home/night advantage.

Originally posted by DolphinzD
What is it they say, give the home team 3 points? So that would mean Philly would be favored by 1 at a neutral site. I guess that's where I would disagree, because I think the Dolphins' home stadium, at night (where they have done very well in recent years) gives them more than a 3-point advantage. In short, I would favor the Eagles by more than 1 at a neutral site, but I would also give the Fins more than a 3-point home/night advantage.

What's Vegas know, they only do it for a living, to make a profit.

Originally posted by DolphinzD

Even after watching what they did against Wash, in a home, night game?....think about that for a second.;)

Originally posted by inFINSible

Even after watching what they did against Wash, in a home, night game?....think about that for a second.;)

Um yes.....uh.....after watching what they did in the.....uh.....(long awkward pause).....fourth quarter of that game!! :D

Back
Top Bottom