• CB Emmanuel Forbes Mississippi State

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters

Kebo

I'm your huckleberry
Club Member
Reaction score
You can write in votes as well.

I voted for Wright, a quality OT would be too tough to pass on, especially for a LB or a TE.

Wright and Washington are the least likely on the list to actually be there when the Fins pick so a more realistic move for me would be Forbes or trade down, maybe Sanders.

Dawand Jones OT
Other than that, some Ferrari. We'll see after the combine.

What a tough choice, Kebo. Watching Miami's secondary this year it would be awesome to get a ball hawk like Forbes.

I don't think Byron Jones is coming back and Howard put out some bad tape this year. I know he was injured for much of the year and did make some big plays.

I would be surprised if Wright made it to 51. I think Charbonnet would be a perfect fit, but when was the last time Miami drafted a running back high?

My vote is Forbes.

You can write in votes as well.
I like Washington if he is there. One of the biggest pieces on O was a actual TE that can play TE in McDaniel's system. Gesicki ya not even close. Smythe while solid as a inline blocker, his feet are slow when blocking in space (missed a lot of blocks that would have sprung the RB) and slow to get into routes.

I really like Washington and think he has a ton of upside. Already can block. He is very athletic for his size. If it wasn't for Bowers(who if draft eligible this year wouldbe TE1 above Myers), I think he would have but up much bigger numbers. I believe Washington improves blocking over Smythe and can be the checkdown guy in the flats and underneath.

Heart says Washington head says Wright. Voted for Wright. I’ll be shocked if either are on the board at 51.

Heart says Washington head says Wright. Voted for Wright. I’ll be shocked if either are on the board at 51.
I like Wright but that is one massive man at tackle, he is like 350 or so. Feel he man be much better in man blocked. Don't know if he is nimble enough on his feet for a wide zone block scheme.

I like Wright but that is one massive man at tackle, he is like 350 or so. Feel he man be much better in man blocked. Don't know if he is nimble enough on his feet for a wide zone block scheme.
Same for the Ohio State guy Dawand Jones. I’d happily take either, so much better than anyone we have at right tackle.

Back
Top Bottom