Picture of our new Head Coach | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Picture of our new Head Coach

Or maybe Ross will help route him TO Michigan?

I could see that. We're enough of a train wreck that I could see that.

You know who I think is getting this job? It just keeps coming into my mind randomly.....and very often lately............

Josh McDaniels!

Or maybe Ross will help route him TO Michigan?

I could see that. We're enough of a train wreck that I could see that.

You know who I think is getting this job? It just keeps coming into my mind randomly.....and very often lately............

Josh McDaniels!

God I pray not

what compelling reason would he have to believe he could succeed here if he couldn't do it in San Fran? I struggle to understand why he would even want to come here...

He'd be starting with an 8-8 team. College is a step back. Oakland is a mess. Who else offers faster success?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

Brian Billick anyone?

No.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brian Billick anyone?

0N3tJ7H-1.gif

what compelling reason would he have to believe he could succeed here if he couldn't do it in San Fran? I struggle to understand why he would even want to come here...

$$$$$

I would love to have Harbaugh here I absolutely would but I just don't think it is going to happen I think it is pretty clear that he wants to stay in the Bay area and I think Oakland would be willing to give a high pick for him.

Back
Top Bottom