Picture of our new Head Coach | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Picture of our new Head Coach

what compelling reason would he have to believe he could succeed here if he couldn't do it in San Fran? I struggle to understand why he would even want to come here...

I'm confused as to what you consider success. Is it only Super Bowl wins?

His record is 43-17-1 since he took the job. He has taken them to the playoffs three out of four years (not much of a shot this year at this point) with on Super Bowl appearance.

46 wins in the eight years prior to him becoming head coach and no playoffs.

Seems like the team has seen major improvement since he took the helm. I would have to consider that a success. Wouldn't you?

His record is 43-17-1 since he took the job. He has taken them to the playoffs three out of four years (not much of a shot this year at this point) with on Super Bowl appearance.

Seems like the team has seen major improvement since he took the helm. I would have to consider that a success. Wouldn't you?

Now they are taking that success for granted.

Now they are taking that success for granted.

Much like we took success for granted with Marino, when making the playoffs wasn't good enough, yearly, now we crave and pine just to backup into a wild card spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Much like we took success for granted with Marino, when making the playoffs wasn't good enough, yearly, now we crave and pine just to backup into a wild card spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We absolutely took having a great QB for granted.

guys he isn't coming here. his wife does not want to move to the east coast. he will probably end up in oak. makes his wife happy that she doesn't have to move. I don't know if he would be the answer any way. the guy is a prick.

guys he isn't coming here. his wife does not want to move to the east coast. he will probably end up in oak. makes his wife happy that she doesn't have to move. I don't know if he would be the answer any way. the guy is a prick.

Happy Wife ....Happy LIFE

He no come here...He want to keep Wifey Happy

I would love to have Harbaugh here I absolutely would but I just don't think it is going to happen I think it is pretty clear that he wants to stay in the Bay area and I think Oakland would be willing to give a high pick for him.

it doesn't look like the Raiders are staying in the Bay area either

When it comes to change around here people will take the one small negative thing anyone does and that automatically supercedes the 10,000 good things they did. As is the case with harbaugh, he took a crap team to the superbowl and two title games and that is all outweighed by a 8-8 season. I wish we could just make the damn playoffs.

7917008-1.jpg

Harbaugh would be a mistake... You don't bring in a 7-7 coach to replace another 7-7 coach just because of "name recognition". We already did that with Jimmy Johnson, Bill Parcels and Nick Saban. And those guys had winning seasons before coming here. Don't people ever learn?

No to Harbaugh.

No to Ryan.

NO NO NO

I don't believe we get Harbaugh, if Philbin is fired.

We will get some subservient OC/DC who can't demand his own GM. Ross would have to eat so much money to fire Hickey.

Besides, we all hear the rumors surrounding Harbaughs tenure in SF. Sounds like a power struggle to me, not getting along with the power structure set above him. I think wherever Harbaugh goes he will get personnel final say.

Back
Top Bottom