pictures created of ronnie in fin uniform | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

pictures created of ronnie in fin uniform

how do you post pictures on the site i have a picture i did of ronnie but it isnt very good cuz i dont have photoshop cuz i dont have 800 dollars i used the basic paint on windows

I can't find the original of the first one I did but here's the latest one...as you can see it doesn't require that much editing... :)

clear.gif
clear.gif

darkmistress or anyone how do you post pictures of it on our messageboards beacause i cant figure it out

Lol I still dont get how you are making them shiny, Do u do each little pixel or something lol, or is it a filter cause usually i do the hue saturation and then brightness and stuff but they dont look anything shiny.

dolphinfan2k5 said:
Lol I still dont get how you are making them shiny, Do u do each little pixel or something lol, or is it a filter cause usually i do the hue saturation and then brightness and stuff but they dont look anything shiny.

it's "selective colour"...it works along the same lines as hue/sat but is more defined...

Ronnie-1.jpg

Here's one of Ronnie I just hurried through. But it still took me FOREVER. Something doesn't look quite right to me but I can't figure out what.

dolphinfan2k5 said:
Ronnie-1.jpg

Here's one of Ronnie I just hurried through. But it still took me FOREVER. Something doesn't look quite right to me but I can't figure out what.

It's the fact that he needs the high socks...also the jersey looks a little dark and his chest looks a little funky too. Still a good job...I can't even come close to doing that.

Back
Top Bottom