pictures created of ronnie in fin uniform | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

pictures created of ronnie in fin uniform

darkmistress said:
I can't find the original of the first one I did but here's the latest one...as you can see it doesn't require that much editing... :)

clear.gif
clear.gif

:jawdrop:

Amazing work.

ladeback said:
It's the fact that he needs the high socks...also the jersey looks a little dark and his chest looks a little funky too. Still a good job...I can't even come close to doing that.

Ya I was thinkin it might be his body but I'm pretty sure it is just the pic I edited.

Before:
Before-1.jpg

After:
Ronnie-1.jpg

How do you guys get the color looking so realistic on the jerseys?

byroan said:
How do you guys get the color looking so realistic on the jerseys?

Its something where you go to Image- Adjustments- Selective Color

But I'm not so good at it yet thats really the first one I've done that way.

dolphinfan2k5 said:
Its something where you go to Image- Adjustments- Selective Color

But I'm not so good at it yet thats really the first one I've done that way.

I think yours looks pretty decent. Guess I'll have to mess around with it. I have a good picture of Ronnie I'm going to try and use.

dolphinfan2k5 said:
Ronnie-1.jpg

Here's one of Ronnie I just hurried through. But it still took me FOREVER. Something doesn't look quite right to me but I can't figure out what.

why is there a russel logo? and there should be an NFL logo on the neck, reebok logos on the arms just above phin logo

Slappy8800 said:
why is there a russel logo? and there should be an NFL logo on the neck, reebok logos on the arms just above phin logo

Ya i noticed the nfl logo and i need to have the Dolphins logo that actually says "dolphins" one the chest, but I forgot about them, and ty for reminding me about the rbk. I'm to lazy to do it now maybe tomorrow.

dolphinfan2k5 said:
Ya i noticed the nfl logo and i need to have the Dolphins logo that actually says "dolphins" one the chest, but I forgot about them, and ty for reminding me about the rbk. I'm to lazy to do it now maybe tomorrow.

sweet :)

I'd fix the logo and thicken the teal stripe on the helmet...and as mentioned before the socks and college insignia (incl. the white stripes on the ball)...also if you could be bothered you could always tackle the dreaded "face mask" :eek: ...lol

what tool do you guys use to select the area that your going to give the color change, since there are some very intricate cuts it would seem...

anyone know were i can get photoshop for a good price i do some nice things on paint and think i can do some really good things with a program like that

Dolfan4life34 said:
anyone know were i can get photoshop for a good price i do some nice things on paint and think i can do some really good things with a program like that

eBay?

claytonAndDuper said:
what tool do you guys use to select the area that your going to give the color change, since there are some very intricate cuts it would seem...

I use the magic wand at first then to get the rest/missing areas polygonal lasso tool.

Ok, please bear in mind that it was the first time I did it, but I Paintshopped a pic of RB in an Auburn Uni and put it in my sig.

VaDolphan said:
Ok, please bear in mind that it was the first time I did it, but I Paintshopped a pic of RB in an Auburn Uni and put it in my sig.

Wow that looks great for the first time you did it. His left sleeve looks kinda funky though.

Back
Top Bottom