Pictures in sig's | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pictures in sig's

Should we ban non-football related pictures from signatures ?

• Yes, no matter what

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Yes, if they are too large

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 13 46.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
...I'm not going to lie....the reason I put those pics there is because alot of people seem to enjoy them....they make comments because they LIKE the pictures.....we have ONE person that is constantly complaining about it....if we are talking about the same person...AJ alredy explained the board feature that allows a user to disable signatures on their own cp....If it's not the same person then maybe somebody should explain to that person that we have this feature and we cannot change the rules so that ONE person will be happy.....we have 1700 members and we are going to change the rules because ONE of them has a problem??? I don't see the democracy in that. As a matter of fact, I think it would be a real cruddy thing to do.

Last edited:
You know, lets not over manage this site. It is a good site with good members. We can't be all things to all people. So a souple of people asked about not doing it. But as soon as a new picture goes on someone's signature there is a flood of posts that are appreciative of the added entertainment. I would say 95% of the members enjoy this and are happy to see it.
Let the other 5% go to a Disney site. This is like the no TD celebration rule in the NFL. Let's not try and make this such a "football pure" site that we forget it is all entertainment.

Unbutton your top button and relax a little.

...and if you unbutton your top, take a pic and put it in your sig...;) J/K(unless of course you happen to be a hot chick :D )

My bad! Mods is it possible to change my vote? lol I accidently voted to take them away!

I don't think that they should be taken away. I did not know that you could disable sigs if you wanted. If that is the case then why is this an issue? Turn them off!! It seems pretty simple to me. then they don't have to see them!!!!!

i voted yes if too big. the size of the pic is the only issue with me...oh no, i too am in agreement with clumpy....ahhh!!! hehe

anyways, the image itself is no longer of consequence. you see it a couple of times and then it just seems to be part of the post. no biggie--especially if this feature can be disabled on the viewers side.

ok who the hell would want to disable seeing LeAnn (ok anna's alright) anyways? (and my new hottie Heather Carolin:drool:

My only problem here is trying to read the board at work, where the otherwise wonderful pics of women are not only distracting but might actually get someone fired.

Otherwise, I have no problem with them. I wouldn't suppose it's possible to make it something that the user can set - 'opt in' to see .sig pictures? :)

Originally posted by xiidaen
- 'opt in' to see .sig pictures? :)

Yes..as a matter of fact... in user CP, click on Edit Options, in the Thread View Options section, you will see "show user's signatures in posts" .. click the button for "no" and you will see none of the signatures on the boards...

Hope that helps

Jon

Back
Top Bottom