Pistons vs. NBA All-Stars | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pistons vs. NBA All-Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.
also people expect the pistons to beat an nba all star team when they just lost the other night to the pacers :lol:

Buddwalk said:
also people expect the pistons to beat an nba all star team when they just lost the other night to the pacers :lol:

Not only beat them...but some of the bandwagonners expect them to win by double digits and hold the stars to under 70 points....

I guess Detroit does have a serious crack problem.

A couple Questions for you Buddwalk. Who has the best record in the NBA?
How beat hte Spurs on Christmas day? Who has already beaten the Mavs? By the way THE HEAT WILL LOSE BIG TIME TO THE HEAT SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Straztheman said:
How beat hte Spurs on Christmas day? Who has already beaten the Mavs? By the way THE HEAT WILL LOSE BIG TIME TO THE HEAT SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Heat will lose to the Heat? Wow.

They're not even playing Saturday. What kind of Piston fan are you?

Straztheman said:
and i'm pretty sure the mavs crushed the pistons by 30 pts last time they played.

Straztheman said:

Ok i'll be generous and answer every question for you :D

Best Record - Detroit Pistons 39-7 [Spurs and Mavericks right behind them though]
Beat Spurs on Christmas Day - 1999 Lakers team beat them 99-93
Well you actually 10 teams have beaten the mavs

Utah, Philly, Memphis, Milwaukee, San Antonio, LA Lakers, Golden State, Minnesota, New York...I dont see detroit anywhere on that list

If the heat can lose to the heat...then i must be high or something

Also the final score of the Detroit-Mavericks game was 82-119 in favor of the mavericks :tongue:

Come on you guys know the Pistons are going to win the nba just like 2004. This team always turns it up in the playoffs. The pistons have the best starting five in the league. Billups is scoring and setting up his teamates( I know most nba players don't even know what that means). Hamilton will not miss from mid-range. Prince and Ben will always play great defense. If Sheed gets hot NOBODY in the nba can stop him. You may stop a few of our players but not all of them. Man the pistons are underrated. What's up Matt?

Straztheman said:

Dude...you still haven't figured out that the game is on Sunday?

It's been two days and two threads already...

The Pistons were life and Death to beat the Heat in Detroit this last time...and the Pistons hit like 87 Three's.....and you really think they will kill us at home?

There was some talk on ESPNews tonight that it's very possible that none of the Pistons would make the all-star game.

Pistons are a "good" basketball team,but the way the media has them in the finals at midseason is ridiculous.Still alot of ball to be played.Theyre bench isnt so great either and winning 72 is about impossible for them now.Spurs and Mavs just 2 games behind them,youd think they were 15 games better than anyone else that was close.The Pistons are more overrated than they are underrated lol.No players starting in all-star game.Hmmm tells me these are all "system" players.

Hey Tyler. Your right these Heat fans think there all that and a bag of chips. Sorry, about the Heat beating the Heat thing I was tired and you guys can razz me all you want but face it, come playoff time the Pistons are unstopable. The Heat will not beat the Pistons in a 7 game series in the playoffs if they happen to play. Man Heat fans are annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom