Pistons vs. NBA All-Stars | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pistons vs. NBA All-Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Tyler. I guess the Heat fans think they have an NBA Championship caliber team. But could you refresh my memory? Did the Heat make it to the finals the pat 2 years. I am not a band wagon hopper either. The Pistons are all of Michigans team

Straztheman said:
Hey Tyler. I guess the Heat fans think they have an NBA Championship caliber team. But could you refresh my memory? Did the Heat make it to the finals the pat 2 years. I am not a band wagon hopper either. The Pistons are all of Michigans team

10 to 1 the pistons self destruct and dont even make the semifinals

Buddwalk said:
10 to 1 the pistons self destruct and dont even make the semifinals
I think they make it...but I just dont thave them as a lock to get into the finals.Time will tell,theyre a good team but anything can happen

Straztheman said:
Hey Tyler. Your right these Heat fans think there all that and a bag of chips. Sorry, about the Heat beating the Heat thing I was tired and you guys can razz me all you want but face it, come playoff time the Pistons are unstopable. The Heat will not beat the Pistons in a 7 game series in the playoffs if they happen to play. Man Heat fans are annoying.
lol most of the guys who made u look like an idoit in here are not even heat fans man bandwagon fans are annoying

Straztheman said:
Hey Tyler. I guess the Heat fans think they have an NBA Championship caliber team. But could you refresh my memory? Did the Heat make it to the finals the past 2 years. I am not a band wagon hopper either. The Pistons are all of Michigans team
Yeah. I wonder how many NBA championships the heat have? If I'm not mistaken they have ZERO. The games the pistons lose as of right now will not matter in the playoffs. Even if the pistons don't get home court advantage it won't matter since they have the best road record. We still have the best record in the nba and a pretty big lead over the eastern conference. Right now the pistons are the best team in the nba, like it or not. It looks like most people think the pistons will choke just like the last two years. The pistons are the best team at at adjusting to teams they play which makes them so tough in a seven game series.

dob72 said:
lol most of the guys who made u look like an idoit in here are not even heat fans man bandwagon fans are annoying

Hell im a charlotte bobcats fan :foundout:

Does anybody know when the backups for the all-star game gonna be annouced?

Thanks for the help Tyler. I still regardless am annoyed with Heat fans. You all know come playoff time NOBODY wants to play the Pistons.

dob72 said:
So I guess you must be pretty anoying!

Pistons>heat and all you heat fans know it. The pistons play the best defense, play with the most teamwork, and have the best starting five. The pistons have no weakness in their top 6. Thats all you need come playoff time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom