Pitt vs. Pats AFC Championship | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pitt vs. Pats AFC Championship

Atlanta I hope your watching this game. Green bay dropped a lot of passes the Patriots don't you better have an answer for their passing game.

Patriots haven't done anything illegal all game. Impossible but yet possible because its the Patriots at home, in the playoffs.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I bet Nanee and Binns would be doing better than Hogan here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow steelers are falling apart and now what looks like the final blow for steelers.

This is a repeat of every big pats vs Steelers game.

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

lol Steelers getting more embarrassed by NE then our mash unit did against them.

After watching this game I believe you let stills walk, don't need big contract receivers.

Atlanta I hope your watching this game. Green bay dropped a lot of passes the Patriots don't you better have an answer for their passing game.

Yeah but atleast the positive is they got pressure on Rodgers most of the game and inside pressure. And he's a scrambling qb who can throw in the pocket, out of the pocket, throw on the run and run for yards too. Brady is tough, because he makes his read real fast and gets rid of the ball fast. But if they can get pressure inside like they did against rodgers, they might do ok with Brady, but lbs and secondary still can't let people open either and allow the pass rush to get Brady.

Yeah but atleast the positive is they got pressure on Rodgers most of the game and inside pressure. And he's a scrambling qb who can throw in the pocket, out of the pocket, throw on the run and run for yards too. Brady is tough, because he makes his read real fast and gets rid of the ball fast. But if they can get pressure inside like they did against rodgers, they might do ok with Brady, but lbs and secondary still can't let people open either and allow the pass rush to get Brady.

Brady is tough because his OL never gets called for holding.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Every time Pittsburgh plays New England they played zone and get destroyed. You think they would stop doing that. He just

Pittsburgh has a scared game plan, and scared against NE always means a loss. You are far better off bringing pressure and giving up an occasional big play then dying the death of a thousand cuts. Lots of pressure and a clock grinding offense are how you beat the patriots. Pity so few try it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

The Wrs just got pushed down, but they don't call that. Man steelers red zone offense has killed them today

Antonio brown don't look so tough when Baccari Rambo's not out there missing easy tackles.

Back
Top Bottom