Pitt vs. Pats AFC Championship | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pitt vs. Pats AFC Championship

No question. The question is who puts together the game plans and has the players to stop them ... Denvers D did.. And again that defense of NE is also great and doesn't get as much notoriety because of Brady and the offense.

Next year Gronk will be back also.

Gronk will break again as usual.

I think Atlanta is the team that got in to the playoffs that has the best chance to make it competitive. The defense is not that great, but it's better now than earlier in season and they can get pressure and the offense is the best in the league. The pats always seem to have the steelers number so I had a feeling it might not be that tough for steelers. I didn't expect a blowout or a game like this but steelers defense still has holes.

They just had a period where they weren't playing offenses with great qbs to show. Packers defense is just too depleted despite aaron being a great qb. Cowboys have talent, but as you saw, their defense was not as good as people thought and their lack of pass rush would have caused to get torched if they did win last week and got into the superbowl. Plus Prescott would have a tough time against a Belichik defense that preys on young qbs and would confuse him. I'd say the seahawks if they didn't have such huge injuries on defense. Their defense isn't the same, so that wouldn't go well. So Falcons to me have the best chance out of the better teams in league to make it competitive with Pats. We'll see though. The falcons have to have a good start in superbowl and fast start.

I agree. Those backs in the passing game could be trouble if NE sells out on Julio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another joke of a season. Another crappy Superbowl coming up. I know that I won't be watching it. When chumps like Blount and scumbags like Floyd get rewarded with a trip to the Superbowl, you know the NFL has become and even bigger joke. I will find much more fulfilling things to do with my Sunday night in two weeks. To all the bandwagoners enjoy the joke game on February 5th. No wonder many of the major advertisers have decided it's not worth their time and money to make commercials for spots during the Jokebowl. Thanks NFL, I used to be a big fan, now other than Dolphins games , I couldn't give a crap about your garbage product.

After Miami & then KC were eliminated, it was obvious I would be rooting for whoever represented the NFC.

I will probably do like I have this afternoon/tonight... Infrequently tune in on the idiot box or the net. At least, the announcers will be better.

In recent yrs, the commercials other than movie previews have severely lacking. Don't even get me started about the halftime act which panders to snowflakes, metrosexuals, & idiots.

I think Brady will win his 5th ring to be the goat. #1 scoring defense almost always beats the #1 scoring offense in the SB

I've said it before and I'll say it again; Like 'em or hate their guts, it truly is a travesty that people can not appreciate the accomplishments of the best coach in NFL history.

Belichick is the only reason to root for the pats.

Regardless of what happens in 2 weeks, NE's legacy will be & has been tainted... much like Bonds, McGwire, Sosa, Palmeiro, etc... in MLB.

Belichick is the only reason to root for the pats.

Regardless of what happens in 2 weeks, NE's legacy will be & has been tainted... much like Bonds, McGwire, Sosa, Palmeiro, etc... in MLB.

Maybe to the uninformed.

Roger Gotohell did everything he could to strip NE of another chance by suspending Brady 4 games. Lo and behold they went 3-1 in the time frame and with no "instances" this year and NE leveled the NFL with a 14-2 record and the #1 defense.

NE's past of "cheating" is way overblown.

We must have watched some of the most of exciting games being Dolphins fans. We were in a lot of nail biters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Playoffs by comparison have been rather boring. Only 2 close games out of 10 so far. Hope the Super Bowl is better than this weekend.

Maybe to the uninformed.

Roger Gotohell did everything he could to strip NE of another chance by suspending Brady 4 games. Lo and behold they went 3-1 in the time frame and with no "instances" this year and NE leveled the NFL with a 14-2 record and the #1 defense.

NE's past of "cheating" is way overblown.

I'd ask how its overblown but your rationalization & $5.00 will get me a fancy coffee drink at Starbucks.

Winning without ethics really isn't winning at all - Don Shula

I'd ask how its overblown but your rationalization & $5.00 will get me a fancy coffee drink at Starbucks.

Winning without ethics really isn't winning at all - Don Shula

Hmm, that's odd b/c Don Shula was still the coach of the Baltimore Colts at the end of the 1969 season, when then-Miami owner Joe Robbie approached him and signed Shula to a contract. The NFL charged the Dolphins with tampering and awarded their first-round pick to the Colts.

Real men drink black coffee.

Last I checked the SB is at a neutral site.

Doesn't matter if an ahole Pat fan goes and finds the Falcons hotel and pulls the fire alarm.

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

Another joke of a season. Another crappy Superbowl coming up. I know that I won't be watching it. When chumps like Blount and scumbags like Floyd get rewarded with a trip to the Superbowl, you know the NFL has become and even bigger joke. I will find much more fulfilling things to do with my Sunday night in two weeks. To all the bandwagoners enjoy the joke game on February 5th. No wonder many of the major advertisers have decided it's not worth their time and money to make commercials for spots during the Jokebowl. Thanks NFL, I used to be a big fan, now other than Dolphins games , I couldn't give a crap about your garbage product.

It won't be a crappy SB if the Patriots lose.

I think NE is going to get shredded in the super bowl. Billichick will have to work some serious magic, he'll probably go with 6 DB's the way he played the Rams but I think the problem is going to be that the Patriots offense is going to get embarrased.

Atlanta is going to smoke NE. They will drop 40 points.

I think NE is going to get shredded in the super bowl. Billichick will have to work some serious magic, he'll probably go with 6 DB's the way he played the Rams but I think the problem is going to be that the Patriots offense is going to get embarrased.

Yeah, no.

I broke down last year's SB and picked Denver b/c of their defense despite facing the NFL's MVP QB in Scam Newton: What really matters in SB 50. Even chose Von Miller as the MVP.

I'll do the same again leading up to the big game, but I have an inclination already of my favorite to win.

Belichick and his #1 Defense

Hmm, that's odd b/c Don Shula was still the coach of the Baltimore Colts at the end of the 1969 season, when then-Miami owner Joe Robbie approached him and signed Shula to a contract. The NFL charged the Dolphins with tampering and awarded their first-round pick to the Colts.

Real men drink black coffee.

Was that unethical or just against the rules. There is a difference.

Back
Top Bottom