Plan C...? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Plan C...?

Originally posted by 13isgr81

Get Sage in there

Sorry to break some of your hearts(not yours, you're not implying this), but Rosenfels won't be the answer at QB in this team's future. Drew Henson or a rookie next year.. take your pick.

i don't think playing the young guys would be throwing in the towel but rather something to shake things up offensively. the D and ricky give them a security blanket, and nobody outside of ricky, cc, and mac are doin anything on O, so why not? why not go with sage at qb, mckinney in at one of the guard spots, start simmons at wr, tolver in the slot, and see what happens. it can't be any worse, can it?

Originally posted by Phishstix
i don't think playing the young guys would be throwing in the towel but rather something to shake things up offensively. the D and ricky give them a security blanket, and nobody outside of ricky, cc, and mac are doin anything on O, so why not?

I have to agree with this part. I am all for giving Tolver & Simmons a chance at WR. I mean, can it get much worse than it already is? Simmons can be a great slot guy in this league, and J.R. Tolver just reminds me of McDuffie(like the $16,000 idiot stated).

I see your point 13isgr81 but tonight or next week is too early. We lost 4 game in 6 last year with Lucas and could still won the AFC east championship with two game remaining. You never throw the towel in the NFL unless you have no mathematical chance to make the playoff.

And if you throw the towel, you send the wrong signals to the fans.

Originally posted by 13isgr81

The Jets did it by replacing the OLD QB with a new unproven QB... This is not the case here. We have seen what Jay can and can't do as we have with Brian... In my opinion, which may well be proven wrong, Brian = Jay without the mobility. So they are essentially the same QB.

Plus I didn't say after tonight's game, I said tonight and/or next weeks game.

Uuuh, we ain't seen nothing Brian can do....................here !!

Re: Re: Plan C...?

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

Sorry to break some of your hearts(not yours, you're not implying this), but Rosenfels won't be the answer at QB in this team's future. Drew Henson or a rookie next year.. take your pick.

Well, who is then??

i'd be dumbfounded if the fins drafted a qb who could help them next year. you have guys like warner who are old rookies and you have second year guys like brady, but a rookie taking a team to the superbowl. Kyle Boller is a first round pick and he's barely averaging 100 yards a game. even the amazing mike vick didn't help his team till the second year.

it's either griese or fiedler or a revitalized qb like warner. this defense does not stay together through '05.

Besides, whose giving up on this year. we have the same offense that played pretty well in the beginning of last year. if they can find that groove, with this defense, anything can happen.

Who's giving up on the Fins so far? Not many people. Who's going to give up on the Fins after November. Quite a lot more. Games against Indy, Ten, Baltimore, Skins and Cowboys.......not looking very good here, and then December comes along with divisional games and the Eagles. Oh boy, we're in for a long season.

One positive out of this schedule...goodbye Wanny!

Originally posted by Joe M. Omma
Besides, whose giving up on this year. we have the same offense that played pretty well in the beginning of last year. if they can find that groove, with this defense, anything can happen.

Not same offense... No Dixon, no OG, and Nails isn't playing like he did last year.

Back
Top Bottom