Play Sage Against the Jets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Play Sage Against the Jets

Since Wanny is gone and this will be his last game, he will have no interest in seeing how good Sage is...

Instead, he will try to win to help pad his worth as a head coach.. and win the game if possible... he will not give a darn about whats best for the Miami Dolphins any longer...

I know I will get **** but start BG. He did not get a fair shake in just a few games and is worth another shot. Jay has been stinkin up the joint for years at least give BG a FEW games. Besides anyone calling for a 2st rd QB should not be requesting a sage start. After all what would one game from sage tell either way? would you change your draft strategy if he does well?

This is what i was saying in another post. START SAGE, i will be pissed as all hell if he doesnt. Jay does not deserve to start for us anymore, not with his overthrows, underthrows, throws behind, and just plain ol' sucking. Then again, i know what is going to happen if we start Sage; he will play very well just for this game. Then suck next year. This will make it less likely to get a high profile rookie QB in the draft. And yet again God will be laughing his *** off at us poor phins fans.

Sage is a FA after the season. If he were to start and play well, his asking price and interest from other teams is going to go up. Dave would actually be doing the Dolphins a favor by leaving him on the bench.

If we resign him, At worst he'll be an excellent number 2 for the Fins next year, at best he'll be an extremely cost effective starter......

If we showcase him and he does well....at best we'll be able to resign him to an inflated contract, and then cross our fingers that he's worth it, and at worst we lose him completely to another team.

Wanny is going to try to save his Job by winning. No way we see Sage unless their is an injury..

Back
Top Bottom