Players Of Rival Teams You Respect | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Players Of Rival Teams You Respect

Finner89

Active Roster
Reaction score
Are there any players of the Jets, Pats, & Bills you have a lot of respect for? Maybe it's their play on the field. Charity work. Could be past or present players.

I thoroughly enjoyed watching Jim Kelly in the K Gun offense. It was exciting to watch and effective. I also respect how he went out of his way to make charity contributions.

Who are yours ( If any)?

I always liked Darryl Talley. Big fan of Peyton Manning even when he was in the same division with Miami. JJ Watt is currently my favorite non-Dolphin player.

Willie McGinest, Andre Tippett, and Curtis Martin from the Patriots. Will Wilford, Kent Hull, and Fred Jackson from the Bills. Al Toon, Darrell Revis, and Freeman McNeil from the Jets.

No Jets players I can think of. I would have liked Revis if not for that whole team being a bunch of loud mouths.

On the Bills I liked Jim Kelly, Fred Jackson, Kyle Williams and Eric Moulds

On the Pats I respect Brady . Troy Brown and Willie McGinest. Ty Law also

Hung out and had beers with Jerod Mayo of the Pats one night this past winter. Had a great time with him. Really cool guy.
Aaron Rogers
Jimmy Garopolo
And of course Eli for beating the Pats in 2 SB’s!

Last edited:
Richard Seymour and Troy Brown for the Pats.

Wayne Chrebet for the Jets.

Thurman Thomas and Andre reed for the Bills.

That's a good list super. I'd add Kelly to it and maybe Bruce Smith

Cann't think of many on the Jets or Pats to be honest but those three are ok.
Maybe going back to Boozer , Suer and Maynard . Namath had balls to guarantee that SB win over the favorite Colts. I'll give him that.

None when they were playing.

Now retired, Kelly, B.Smith, B. Coates, C. Martin, A. Reed, D. Bledsoe, Testerverde, and S. Tasker

My feelings towards Mr. Brady:

DeliciousHelpfulBoutu-size_restricted.gif

Back
Top Bottom