Players to look out for in 06.. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Players to look out for in 06..

HysterikiLL said:
If you don't like my thread, tap dance your way out of here bud.

Re-read my post. Its not the CONCEPT of this thread, its the posters who took it out of whack naming every player they could on their favorite team, no matter how much they might suck.

Free bump. Tap dance that, bud. :lol:

I know we are coming off of a 5-6 season, but I see Stephen McGee & Martellus Bennett as two guys who will breakout this year for Texas A&M.

Sure, there are guys with promise such as Lane, Goodson, Jack, Bryant, and Warren, but the defense was awful last year and I don't want to go crazy listing breakout players.

However, I really think McGee will give us strong leadership that we have been lacking and that Bennett will be more of a force in the passing game this year. He had a big impact as a true freshman last year in the blocking game.

In terms of Texas, I'm intrigued to see how some of the younger guys like Crowder and Kelson step up to lead that defense now that some of the older guys from your NC team are gone. The inexperience of McCoy/Snead is certainly an issue, but the protection up front and the weapons around them will make their growing easier.

Posluzny and Connor could both be first team all american linebackers

CAL has the best 1, 2 punch at RB with Lynch and Forsett. Lynch is the real deal

I havent read the whole thread... but Calvin Johnson is going to be something special. The guy is a monster and will dominate this season.

Oh, and none of you have heard of him... but he is a truely great RB.

Kevin Smith - RB - UCF

Last year he was a true freshman and ran wild. In the Aloha Bowl... he rushed for 200+ yards and 3 TDs. He is going to be sick this year... and he is only going to be a sophomore. :evil:

b_hjelmeland123 said:
LeSean McCoy RB Miami-FL

He's going to have a hard time making an impact at Miami in '06 from his prep school. Most people don't think he'll ever make it to the U anyway, he had to commit somewhere after he started a fight on his recruiting visit to Penn St. and couldn't commit there.

Motion said:
:confused:

He'll get to the NFL, but until he has a true position, he's the next Devin Hester. His speed will get him great looks, ala Hester, but he has to be more things on the field to earn the rep he has.

Out of Fresno State: Paul Williams, 6'2" 210lb WR; Marcus McCaulley, 6'1" 205 lb DB, and Clifton Smith, 5'8" 185 lb RB w/amazing moves. The western FSU rarely has "national stand-out" players, but we always seem to get them into the NFL.

PhinsTD said:
He's going to have a hard time making an impact at Miami in '06 from his prep school. Most people don't think he'll ever make it to the U anyway, he had to commit somewhere after he started a fight on his recruiting visit to Penn St. and couldn't commit there.

I already said that McCoy has no chance at playing this year. He hasn't even signed his LOI if I'm not mistaken.

What I didn't know is that Penn State has a new excuse as to why they lost the biggest recruit of their class. Nobody was surprised when Downington crybaby turned his back on the U, but McCoy (who actually lives much closer to PSU than Devlin) raised some eyebrows. We don't really care about Devlin either. Anybody who wanted to come here for Dan Werner's offensive philosophies isn't wanted here. We already have a good recruit at QB next year, and Kyle Wright's a junior next year and Kirby's a sophomore so we're set for a couple years.

But back to the point - McCoy was just icing on the cake for our recruiting class that also had Kylan Robinson, and Edge's cousin, Javarris James. And then we'll get Noel Devine next year. We're gonna be sick for another decade.

firestorm said:
And nobody mention current Butkus Award Paul Posluzny??? :eek:

Paul Posluzny...who's that??? I guess I better watch out for him! :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom