Players to look out for in 06.. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Players to look out for in 06..

Agreed. This thread is teh suck.

Went from "players who might breakout" to "lets see how many players from my fav team I can list even though they suck balls"

Nehemiah "Nemo" Warrick, FS Michigan St. He will be one of the 3 best safeties in the Big Ten this season.

Batman13 said:
Nehemiah "Nemo" Warrick, FS Michigan St. He will be one of the 3 best safeties in the Big Ten this season.

:D

thats my dogg. i played football with him.

Pete Warricks cuz incase you didnt know. he played WR in highschool.

I played with CD(SirDarrien Adams) to. Infact i played with him this summer when he was home for the summer, we had a little game goin he came out there.

UF Fin Kat said:
anyone mention anthony reddick and willie williams from thug U?

Redick was a starter last year until he got hurt, and now he'd be lucky to even start. Unless Meriweather or Kenny Phillips move or get injured, Redick will not start at safety.

Everyone knows Willie Williams, and it doesn't seem like he's going to start this year either. Coker loves Daryl Sharpton, and T-Good and Beason are coming back. I don't know what's up with Willie...but I think he'll get some good PT this year.

Nappy Roots said:
:D

thats my dogg. i played football with him.

Pete Warricks cuz incase you didnt know. he played WR in highschool.

I played with CD(SirDarrien Adams) to. Infact i played with him this summer when he was home for the summer, we had a little game goin he came out there.
Wow, that's great, dude! SirDarrien's the other one I would have mentioned. Those two are bringing a whole new attitude to that defense. Can't wait to see them in the backfield togethor.

Philter25 said:
Agreed. This thread is teh suck.

Went from "players who might breakout" to "lets see how many players from my fav team I can list even though they suck balls"

If you don't like my thread, tap dance your way out of here bud.

Lawrence Timmons -OLB (FSU) / This kid is going to be a monster on the field.

Tim Tebow - QB (UF) / Somehow I believe this kid will be getting a lot of PT before the year is over.

brady quinn- notre dame, this could be his year man
Jared zabransky- Boise State, if he can settle down, and not have a bad first quarter every game, he could be all american.

i liked ginn jr, he is a talented kid, and could have a future in the nfl

Back
Top Bottom