Players to look out for in 06.. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Players to look out for in 06..

LtDan said:
Guess you missed the Fiesta Bowl. He started the year slow but finished strong. He is still learning the WR position as far as routes and all. He was a QB in high school.

:boohoo: Unfortunately I didnt. I was going to mention that game when I saw the other post, Ginn has a ton of potential he is definitely a player to watch. I'll have my eye on Tom Zbikowski, Darius Walker, Jeff Samardzija and lets not forget Brady Quinn :)

Did I miss the point of this thread, or were we NOT supposed to mention the players who are already well known and leaders of the team LAST year? This thread seems to have turned into "how many players can you name on your team".

b_hjelmeland123 said:
Antonio Pittman RB Ohio ST
Chris Wells RB Ohio St.
Percy Harvin WR Florida
LeSean McCoy RB Miami-FL
John David Booty QB USC
Lorenzo Booker RB FSU
Brian Brohm QB Loisville
Thomas Brown RB Georgia
Jared Zabransky QB Boise St
Kenny Irons RB Auburn
Jordan Palmer QB UTEP
Calvin Johnson WR Georgia Tech
Albert Young RB Iowa
Marshawn Lynch RB Cal
Darius Walker RB Notre Dame
Bret Meyer QB Iowa St.
Todd Blythe WR Iowa St.
D'Juan Woods WR OK St

Harvin will be lucky to see the field this year. WR corps is WAY to deep right now.

kpcane said:
Did I miss the point of this thread, or were we NOT supposed to mention the players who are already well known and leaders of the team LAST year? This thread seems to have turned into "how many players can you name on your team".

i thought the point was to name players not well known that could breakout this year..... my bad cane

The original poster did say "hot prospects". I didnt think he was necessarily looking for sleepers.

Yes and no. My originial list was more guys who aren't that big right now but I thought would be big by years end. There are some big names lsited here who could be HUGE by years end so it's all relative.

I was joking w/ the Quinn comment on my list btw. Though I dont think a lot of the countries knows much about Darius Walker and perhaps Zbikowski for that matter. Both are big time players for ND, but I think they'll get a lot more national attention this year.

AFO - I wasn't talking about your list.

Shula - I think a lot of people know who Darius Walker is.

I was talking about the JO's that put up steve slaton, and OSU's heisman trophy candidates. It just seemed real pointless. Then this other guy puts up a ton of the 2006 recruiting class. Well I've got news for you buddy. LeSean McCoy has zero chance of making an impact next year, and if you put in just a little thought to your ridiculous list you would know that. I mean jesus christ, who doesn't know Kenny Irons and Calvin Johnson. Of course those guys will have an impact this year. Tell us something we don't know.

what the heck, no one has mentioned the one and only, Adrian Peterson!

Also theres Mike Hart, Ahmad Brooks.

maddendude said:
what the heck, no one has mentioned the one and only, Adrian Peterson!

Also theres Mike Hart, Ahmad Brooks.

Brooks is suspended and will probably enter the supplemental draft..

Why would anybody look out for Adrian Peterson? I think everyone on this board will agree that he is going to be the best back in college football next year. If you need to "watch out" for him, then maybe you need to stop watching so much figure skating and more college football.

well you obviously have to watch for Brady Quinn. he is going to win the Heisman, just wait

Antoine Smith RB FSU
Greg Carr WR FSU
Kenny O'Neal WR FSU
Lawrence Timmons OLB FSU(beast in the making)

4 Sophmores

De' Cody ***g WR FSU

JR

Back
Top Bottom