Players Who I Think Could Be Available At Pick 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Players Who I Think Could Be Available At Pick 13

SCLSU Mud Dogs

Foosball is the devil
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
OT/G Cody Ford
OT/G Jonah Williams
LB Devin White
DT Ed Oliver
DT Christian Wilkins
DE/OLB Jachai Polite
DE/OLB Brian Burns

Personally, I think Miami can get a pretty productive nose tackle later in the draft so I'd prefer edge rushers or offensive line.

Devin White is a really good player and I'm not sure he gets to us, but if he's there, I think you'd have to think hard about selecting him and adapting your defense to have 3 linebackers on the field a lot of the time.

I think offensive line is a bigger need than a penetrating defensive lineman, so I could absolutely get behind Cody Ford or Jonah Williams at our pick. Cody Ford is the type of player you could put at tackle or guard on the right side and have a terrific player for a decade. Ideally, Miami would re-sign James and have Ford line up at right guard. I also believe Jonah Williams.

If you want to get a franchise quarterback in 2020, or even take a shot at at mid-rounder this year, building the offensive line makes sense. Doesn't necessarily have to be in round one, but if that's the best value I'm all for it.

Out of that list the one player that fit the best for what our defense will do now is Oliver. He's the one I'd take.
As far as O-line, yes we need help there but unless we're one O-line guy away then I'm not taking one at 13.

From that list, for Miami, I'd go:

Williams
Oliver

White

Ford (19 reps is a bit of a concern)
Polite (fit concerns)

Burns (size concerns)

Wilkins (solid but not an exciting player)

I'm good with either of these guys at #13. G/T flexibility. As far as DT's are concerned, I like Lawerence, for purposes of playing all over the line. There would be a lot of teeth gnashing if he was taken at 13...but I'd be cool as a fan with it.

OT/G Cody Ford
OT/G Jonah Williams

I thought there was lots of concerns about his lack of production in college?
well, is still early. Things will change and some players will move up and some will drop. Happens every year.

Back
Top Bottom