Playoff Thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Playoff Thread

We could have gotten Burrow if Flores would have gotten the memo! Jus sayin 🐻
Same with Andy Luck....Dolphins repeat mistakes....hope we don't have to endure that illogical late season win streak for nothing ever again. Dropping from 1st pick for meaningless wins. I believe it'll be a long time before worrying about this again.

You mean kinda like how the Dolphins had all these injuries and still almost beat the Bills last weekend?
No, not what I meant.

What I meant is what I said, Cincy is missing 3 starters on the OL and Buffalo is at home.

Perhaps you are banking on Josh Allen turning the ball over 3 times including a return TD. Good luck on that. He’s been very good in the playoffs other than last weeks game at not turning the ball over.

If you are implying Miami’s offense is the reason the game was close last week despite all their injuries, I might question whether you actually watched the game.

Cincy should certainly be able to produce better than the Dolphins offense did last week, but not likely to create as many turnovers.

If it sounds like I rooting for the Bills, I am not. Don’t like either of these teams.

Same with Andy Luck....Dolphins repeat mistakes....hope we don't have to endure that illogical late season win streak for nothing ever again. Dropping from 1st pick for meaningless wins. I believe it'll be a long time before worrying about this again.
No doubt that by leaving Josh Rosen in that we get the number 1 pick.

Sorry this team does not suck or tank for anyone.

No, not what I meant.

What I meant is what I said, Cincy is missing 3 starters on the OL and Buffalo is at home.

Perhaps you are banking on Josh Allen turning the ball over 3 times including a return TD. Good luck on that. He’s been very good in the playoffs other than last weeks game at not turning the ball over.

If you are implying Miami’s offense is the reason the game was close last week despite all their injuries, I might question whether you actually watched the game.

Cincy should certainly be able to produce better than the Dolphins offense did last week, but not likely to create as many turnovers.

If it sounds like I rooting for the Bills, I am not. Don’t like either of these teams.
The Bengals still have Burrow, Mixon, and three stud receivers. The Bills defense will have their hands full. I think the Bengals have a great chance to win the game. I’m not impressed with the Bills defense at all.

Sure hope the Jaguars beat the Chiefs… Noticed in the highlights that they get away with taunting all the time… And I love to cheer for the underdog

KC and Buffalo will be playing here in Atlanta Georgia next week.

Back
Top Bottom