Playoff Thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Playoff Thread

That game should have been completed. I've never seen a game cancelled due to an injury, no matter how severe. According to what I read, both teams decided not to continue. IMO, that constitutes a forfeit by both teams, and they should both get a loss.

That’s shocking to me.

I could see the players saying things to that affect. Major faux pas by the Bengals if they accepted that result.

At the least the game should’ve been played Tuesday or Buffalo should’ve taken the L.

Interesting. So that's what they call it in your parts.

:oops:
channel zero beat GIF by TV4

The Bengals got the shaft ! But it will be great to see them overcome and beat the Bills! Then they can kick rocks 🐻

I just hope all the games this weekend aren't blowouts. Close games are always more entertaining.
I'd be surprised if they were...

This first one might be. It's been fun watching the Jags turnaround under Pederson, but they ain't on the Chiefs level yet. I suspect NYG + PHI will be close. Same goes for Bengals + Bills. Same goes for 49ers + Cowboys. Those last three should all be fantastic games.

Dallas could very well upset San Fran. Purdy facing a really good defense.

im rooting for the ny giants the hardest, they play hard and tough..

ive noticed the ego of Jalen Hurts grow to become a little annoying to me, i know most think hes perfect but im noticing some traits where i think being humbled would be nice to see.
If giants win and cowboys win .the cowboys will run all over Giants....that why I want eagles to win .I do not want cowboys in no SB

Back in the day my grandmother would have washed clothes on Lawrence's forehead. We called it a washboard 🐻

Back
Top Bottom