pleae put in sage!!!! PLEASE | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

pleae put in sage!!!! PLEASE

Chubby

SUPERFAN
Reaction score
Why doesnt wanny give this kid a shot I watched about 10 practices this year and he is sharp and has the best arm on the team. I understand that we have two mutlimillion dollar qbs ahead of him but damn this season is slipping quicker than Jlo's Underwear. THis kid has the best arm on the team and knows this offense just as good as jay give him a shot and I gaurantee you we will make the playoffs. forget the line when this kid throws a couple of long deep passes the defenses will fall back. just line up the te next to smith on the line and we can be pretty successful.

Sorry for the no spacing between paragraphs im frustrated:yell:

that's more funny than the word titmouse.

but i do give u credit for a bold post on a site than people jump on everyone for any little reason they can find.

everything we saw from him on sunday was good. if the season goes in the tank (and i hope to god it won't) then let the kid play. who knows, we could have the dolphins version of chad pennington here. in fact, i would support a move like that. work him in at the end of games that are already over and let him play. if he impresses, play the kid for christ's sake.

Play Sage? What has he ever done against a real defense? NOTHING.

you know, i think it's a real possiblility that Sage Rosenfels could be our QB next year. BG and JF are both gwtting paid alot and quite frankly neither is worth it (Brian more than Jay). We could ahve Sage in next year, with a potential #1 pick under him...

thoughts???

Sage needs a chance this year. He really does. Maybe in the Redskins game, probably our easiest game left if we can say that.

and still, WE WOULD NOT HAVE GOT THAT TOUCHDOWN if sage wasnt in. Why not give him a shot? Im not saying we should start him. But he really did look sharp the last minute agasint the titans, IF any of you did watch the entire game, not just get pissed off and walk away. There was some real positives in watching sage play. His touchdown pass was perfect. Throwing it DEAD ON in the perfect spot spliting the defenders. And no fumbles ethier :0

Originally posted by DolfanNJ
work him in at the end of games that are already over

Aside the Titans game this year have you seen a lot of games that were already over until the 2 minutes warning since we've been a running team ?
:confused:

Whats all you one liners problems. Obviously none of you understand football and they way it works. The fact of the matter is that he has done nothing but be outstanding every time he has had a chance. And for all of you who say he has done it against anybody. well he hasnt had a chance. BG SUCKS dont you guys understand that. Jay is the qb of this team untill Wanny is kicked out and replaced. and hopefully sage will still be around.

I wouldn't mind seeing what the kid can do. People point to the fact that they haven't seen him do much against a real defense. That is because he hasn't had a shot. He had three passes last year when Lucas got stingers in every game seemingly. He looked sharp to me in preseason and he did get a touchdown for the putrid offense against the Titans when no one else could do anything. Regardless of who was defending, he still got the job done.

I say if we falter with either Fiedler and/or Griese in the next game or two, we will have no choice but to see what he has. If I am not mistaken, he is also a free agent next year so we might need to make an assesment about where he is at and if he can possibly be the qb for the next few years. I have nothing bad to say about trying this move in a couple of weeks.

Back
Top Bottom