pleae put in sage!!!! PLEASE | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

pleae put in sage!!!! PLEASE

I hope your right about wanny. To me i think your giving the coach to much credit. The Truth is I dont want to lose this kid. We having been starving for a true Strong Armed QB for a couple of years now and guess what that qb has been here all along. Dont get me wrong I dont think he was ready last year. But this year what I saw in camp totaly impressed me and I am a sage fan wherever he ends up starting preferably here.
PS. He is 6'2 I think I love tall QB's =)

I like Sage. Not too sure about starting him now though. As it has been posted above, lets not get him killed with a bad oline. If the line starts to play better, hell I say give him one or two series a game to try to get some experience!?

SUPERFAN, you are SUPER CLUELESS! And ROSS, just plain moronic. You guys are bandwagon jumpers whether you realize it or not. To suggest that Sage is better than Griese, or better than Fiedler for that matter, is not even worth a response. Griese has not had a bad game yet. Give him a running game. Give him some pass blocking. Give him some defensive support. Give him some sound coaching decisions. Give him some creative offensive play calling. Give him the things that anyone needs to win a game.
Griese has everything a good QB needs. He is not a scrambler, for sure. But neither was Joe Montana. I'm not comparing the two, but I am saying that Griese has what it takes to lead this team to the big one, if the rest of the team was functioning as it should.
If you are already off the Griese bandwagon, you are either a pure bandwagon jumper, or just clueless and don't see what the teams real problems are. Either way, you should get a clue.

Andy M do your really believ you are an expert simply because you think you are? God quit talking down to people, Griese has not had a bad game yet? Well I disagree, but out side one half in SD I say he hasnt had a good one either. You can make all teh EXCUSES you want but fact is they all existed for Jay as well.

What you fail to realize is you are not the only one CLUED in, fact is you are not either. Brian didnt play bad against Tenn? 5 TURNOVERS! You probably would be one calling for Jays head had that been him, yet you make excuses for Brian. No everything isnt Griese's fault, some he is to blame. Sorry but he fumbles way too much, holds the ball way too long considering how weak our line is. He is not without blame as you say.

Clue for YOU, if you are gonna call someone out for having an opinion, you probably shouldn't have a weak argument yourself.

RICKYRUNSOVER...Gee, I guess you told me. Um, good argument dude. I mean, BG holding the ball too long? Freeny was on his back before he completed his dropback! If that's too long, my butt is cute! (and it ain't).
And you just proved my point but saying "five turnovers". Go ahead, blame em on Griese. In fact....
He's the reason Wade Smith misses his blocks.
He's the reason Ricky is getting 30 yds a game.
He's the reason Wann-cant does not adjust to a ferocious pass rush by keeping a RB in with the game on the line.
He's the reason Darrius Thompson can't get open to save his life. He's the reason there's been a minimum of five dropped balls a game by WR's.
He;'s the reason the defense has given forgotten how to tackle the last two weeks, and giving up the most points of the season.
He's the reason Jason Taylor can't get a sack, and is getting juked out of his britches by RB's.
He's the reason Norv Turner's game plan is as original as an episode of Gilligan's Island.
He should be able to find an open Darrius Thompson in one and a half seconds, which is all he has before Wade Smith's blocking assignment is blindsiding him and hacking at the ball from behind.
You're so right RICKYRUNSOVER...now I see the light. It's all Griese's fault!

LMAO dude, I could care less about your sarcasm, it doesnt prove anything. Nor did you addresss anything. He was sacked how many times? And they were all off the snap? Didnt think so. Ok legend (as in legend in your own mind), if your soooo smart, answer this, If you are an intelligent qb and you have been getting pressure all day, would you then shorten teh clock in your head? Meaning not once have I had 4 seconds to throw, so it had better be out of my hands at three. Well guess what, on three sacks he had three seconds, especially on the last he fumbled. He half rolled stop and stood there, an intelligent qb that had been getting pounded all day would not have stopped and stood there waiting to get hit. On another occasion, he had pressure up the middle and escaped, so what did he do? I wuill tell you what he did, he took 2 steps and stood there letting Freeney get a second shot at him, guess what? Freeney didnt miss. Once again all those conditions u use for excuses for Griese existed for Jay, so if they do not apply to Jays performance they do not apply to Brian.

Next!

Gee, I can't understand why nobody is agreeing with AndyM . :rolleyes: [/sarcasm]

Note to n00bs.....if you want to be taken seriously, consider respecting the other posters.

Back
Top Bottom