Please bring in Brunell..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Please bring in Brunell.....

I think Oline and WR are a priority too, but our #1 need is a young QB. We could still bring in Brunnell for 2 years, but we need to groom a QB for the future. OL can be solved through the draft and FA and a WR can easily come from the Draft or FA.
Question, How are we in terms of Salery Cap for next year? If we cut Fiedler and Griese(doubt we can trade them) How does that affect the cap?

Originally posted by phins054
didn't brunell have a couple concussions already?
isn't brunell a highly imobile QB who needs a stout OL to be effective?

He was more of a scrambler, pretty mobile. I think he is more pocket savvy now but can move just as good as Jay. I think he is a step in the right direction for now. I think we are bringing Sage along fine and am curious to see how he does in a real game...For all we know, we may already have our guy.

Interesting...I was elated when we traded for Sage. I predicted that he will be our starter in 2 to 3 years at that time.....

I love to see him as the nbonfide backup next year or even compete for the starting job.

The more I think of it, It becomes more of a no-brainer.

There you go, I fixed the QB problem.

Brunell's numbers don't say he's done, they say he is still Pro-Bowl capable and the rest of his team sucks.

His number are twice as good as Leftwich's but the Jags knew they are still a few years away so they arfe building for the future. With a couple of good Oline moves in the offseason couple with getting Rothleisberger and Brunell I dont think we will need a #2 reciever. When a quality QB has time people do get open. OLINE AND QB!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom