Please tell me this is fake.... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Please tell me this is fake....

I really hope that is not real. Would be a real shame and embarassment if it is real.

Why is it a ****ing embarrassment? Just because your team didn't make it into a BCS GAME? Why because the Smurf Turf is WORLD FAMOUS.

Why is it a ****ing embarrassment? Just because your team didn't make it into a BCS GAME? Why because the Smurf Turf is WORLD FAMOUS.

calling the smurf turf 'world famous' is like calling the one chick in highschool who sleeps with everyone from the jocks to the band geeks popular

Its famous for all the wrong reasons my friend

I would not say World Famous and I don't think most ppl know a player on Boise's team

Then you are a
disgrace
as a football fan.

Now Im going to watch the game just to see the grass. I will be surprised if it was like that.

I can honestly say, i dont know anyplayers on boise states team

Are you serious? Ian Johnson doesn't ring any bells? He leads the league in rushing TD's and is 2nd in Rushing Yards.

Zabransky can make ya miss, he has awesome pocket awareness and he can scramble for some big gains

Back
Top Bottom