Please tell me this is fake.... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Please tell me this is fake....

Well Boise State has a chance to do something special and while most game I would be rooting for them in this game I am not. I hope AP goes over 200 yards with 4 td's and beat Boise by a close margin.

Well Boise State has a chance to do something special and while most game I would be rooting for them in this game I am not. I hope AP goes over 200 yards with 4 td's and beat Boise by a close margin.

Ill put it to ya this way, if AD (:D) rushes for those numbers it wont be a close margin :cooldude:

Ill put it to ya this way, if AD (:D) rushes for those numbers it wont be a close margin :cooldude:

:lol: Yeah I know however it would be nice to see a close game, But I would rather have AD have a huge game.

Since this may be the last time we get to see AD dawn the Crimson n Cream, expect a very emotional Adrian Peterson to rush for 250+ and 3 TD's

Since this may be the last time we get to see AD dawn the Crimson n Cream, expect a very emotional Adrian Peterson to rush for 250+ and 3 TD's

:lol: Well thats quite aload and if anyone can do it its either him or Mcfadden

:lol: Well thats quite aload and if anyone can do it its either him or Mcfadden

Well im using the logic that all the WAC homers are on here

AD rushed for 211 against Oregon

God knows how much that Oregon St RB rushed for against Oregon

OSU didnt rush to well against BSU but I beleive there RB still got a 100 yards

which means!!!!!

BIG DAY for AD :D

Well im using the logic that all the WAC homers are on here

AD rushed for 211 against Oregon

God knows how much that Oregon St RB rushed for against Oregon

OSU didnt rush to well against BSU but I beleive there RB still got a 100 yards

which means!!!!!

BIG DAY for AD :D

Well I hope AD has a great game like I said and there is really almost no one I would rather have back there than him......

Ya know whats real scary, when AD was being recruited he said that USC was a major MAJOR idea, but ultimatley chose Oklahoma

Can you imagine

Reggie Bush and Adrian Peterson in the same backfield!!

:eek: HIDE THE WOMEN AND CHILDREN

Ya know whats real scary, when AD was being recruited he said that USC was a major MAJOR idea, but ultimatley chose Oklahoma

Can you imagine

Reggie Bush and Adrian Peterson in the same backfield!!

:eek: HIDE THE WOMEN AND CHILDREN

Something tells me one of them would have transferred.

Back
Top Bottom