POISE...Luck has it Tannehill does not. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

POISE...Luck has it Tannehill does not.

Can we keep the overreaction threads to a 2-3 thread minimum after we lose. Tannehill has poise. Both QB's played great.

Luck was great our defense was not why say Ryan T doesnt have it that just not smart

You knew it would take 24 points stop please you sound like a pure up ass. The defense made Luck look like superman period.

What we saw were two talented QBs, one who had a deep well of experience to draw on when it counted and one who didn't. There is no shortcut to game experience. So there's little point in getting frustrated with Tanny until he has it.

Here is what's wrong with the premise of this thread -

1. Luck has played many years at QB, Tannehill has two years of play at QB at the college level. He's still learning.
2. Luck has Wayne and other good receivers....we have Hartline and Bess....two average WR's.
3. Luck had all day to throw today for the most part....Tannehill had to roll out because he was being chased all over.

That's what I think of your POISE!!! :tubes:

Luck went against a much tougher D and showed he could keep it together when it mattered. Tannehill against the 28th ranked D CHOKED with inaccurate no touch passes on the last two drives. He consistentaly threw the ball low, skidded them, threw behind open RB's and receivers. Luck kept his head with defenders draped around his ankle and made plays. That was the difference and it's worrisome for the rest of the season. Hopefully he can learn from this game. Granted, the Indy OL played much better than Miami's.

You sir, fail at life..

Tannehill played well..
Blame Long for getting schooled. Blame the secondary for allowing an absurd number successful of 3rd and longs. Blame Smith for not making the 2 picks he should of.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is what's wrong with the premise of this thread -

1. Luck has played many years at QB, Tannehill has two years of play at QB at the college level. He's still learning.
2. Luck has Wayne and other good receivers....we have Hartline and Bess....two average WR's.
3. Luck had all day to throw today for the most part....Tannehill had to roll out because he was being chased all over.

That's what I think of your POISE!!! :tubes:

Post of the month material here gentlemen! :chuckle:

It's hard to read your post because the background is red and the fonts are hard to read.

Had to highlight it, but overall a really good post. I pasted it below.

Luck went against a much tougher D and showed he could keep it together when it mattered. Tannehill against the 28th ranked D CHOKED with inaccurate no touch passes on the last two drives. He consistentaly threw the ball low, skidded them, threw behind open RB's and receivers. Luck kept his head with defenders draped around his ankle and made plays. That was the difference and it's worrisome for the rest of the season. Hopefully he can learn from this game. Granted, the Indy OL played much better than Miami's.

d-1

I knew before I even opened this thread that the OP would be thumbed down to death. But he's right to some extent. I saw quite a few throws where Miami WRs were wide opened and Tannehill overthrew them and or threw the ball too high. This is exactly what I was talking about in another thread. People get ridiculed for pointing out where Tannehill needs to get better. Why is Tannehill so protected from criticism on here?

Tannehill will be fine. Luck went up against a terrible pass D today. That TD he threw into double coverage should have been an easy INT. Luck was also the 1 overall pick and a ready made superstar.

Luck had a great game, but he made some poor decisions. Five of his poor decisions hit Miami defenders in the hands. We did not make a single int. Sean Smith missed three opportunities. Dansby dropped a sure pick six. I would have been very impressed if Carrol would of held onto to his opportunity. That was a major collision!! The bottom line is the Miami D did not make the plays that they needed to make.

Back
Top Bottom