POLL-Feeley or Fiedler??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

POLL-Feeley or Fiedler???

Who Should miamis starting QB next season?

• A.J Feeley

Votes: 46 83.6%
  • Jay Fiedler

Votes: 9 16.4%

• Total voters

brad_bulldawg54

Practice Squad
Reaction score
alright guys,,,everyone has there opion who should be the miami dolphins starting QB next season....and guys lets be realistic,,we know its either gonna be aj feeley or jay fiedler starting next year unless they both get hurt(knock on wood)....
So in honor of our great running back and my favorite player ricky williams,,,,we will say the first QB to get 34 votes should be our starter next season and explain why u want them to start....
Ok i voted for AJ feeley because fiedler has had his chances and his days in miami are numbered i think..

I think the Dolphins are trying to get younger and win, not older, lose and fumble like before.

SAY NO TO WARNER

Sorry if you're j/k

THIS IS A DUMB THREAD.

WE HAVENT EVEN SEEN FEELEY PROVE HIMSELF

Originally posted by DolFinatic718
THIS IS A DUMB THREAD.

WE HAVENT EVEN SEEN FEELEY PROVE HIMSELF

True, but for a 2nd he damn well be starting

This may be a dumb thread,,but face it it either gonna be one of these two starting next season,,,,,so one of them is gonna have to step up and take control of this team for us to win,,

Originally posted by brad_bulldawg54
This may be a dumb thread,,but face it it either gonna be one of these two starting next season,,,,,so one of them is gonna have to step up and take control of this team for us to win,,

YEA BUT WE STILL HAVEN'T SEEN FEELEY PROVE HIMSELF SO I AGREE WITH NOT JUST GIVING HIM THE STARTING JOB.

ALL THOSE WHO VOTED FEELEY JUST WANT TO SEE FEIDLER DETHRONED.

I DO AGREE THOUGH THAT WE SHOULD GIVE FEELEY EVER APPORTUNITY TO START AND THE EDGE TO START.

I see that as of now i'm the only one that voted for Jay. The only reason I voted Fiedler is because of what you guys stated....Feeley hasn't proved himself. I like both and want who ever will improve our team to start.

I disagree that this is a dumb thread. It's just a way of tally-ing the Fin faithful's stance on this issue. Maybe Feeley will come out and blow everybody away....lets just cross our fingers. But until then no one can say for sure.

:topic: :troops: This is just asking you to say a prayer for our troops. Go Fins!!

Okay, who voted for Jay??? :eek:

Wanny? I didn't know you posted here.

Or was it a Pats fan? :lol:

Actually, I saw your post JPhinfan86... just had to take a shot.

Originally posted by Deus Ex Dolphin
Okay, who voted for Jay??? :eek:

Wanny? I didn't know you posted here.

Or was it a Pats fan? :lol:

Actually, I saw your post JPhinfan86... just had to take a shot.

I vote for Jay also. I think he is a very capable QB, his heart goes a long way. Until Feeley proves he is better, I support our 4 year starting QB.

I would like to see them have a completely fair battle for the starting job in training camp. And may the best man win...:)

Lol, i'll live.....just PLEASE PLEASE never insult me by calling me a patsy again. I can't take such degradation lol. :nesucks:

Man that is low as a fat womans gut.Dolfanreal69:evil: :evil: :evil:

well right now it is a landslide for aj feeley,,,i thought we had more fiedler supporters,,,lol

718...about 4 years ago we said the same thing about Huard/JF...and some of us have seen AJ play. And all of us have seen JF play, especially last year....so enuf said...bring on the new and lets see what happens....and besides....realistically, the FO really wants AJ to win the job...DW is in quandry here, he knows his job is on the line if he doesn't improve and he knows what Fiedler can and can't do....IMO, his logical choice will be to start AJ (unless he falls completely on his face in camps) and move on...

Hard for this to be a 'fair' competition as Fiedler has been here and started for four years, therefore he not only has familiarity with our playbook but chemistry with our receivers (no, seriously!) and the intangible that he has played with the first string for four years while AJ sat...Fiedler has an edge, and it will prob take AJ a little time to close that gap. I vote for AJ, even though I think he is starting out at a disadvantage I think we have to give him a little benefit of the doubt in the early going. We have seen the most Jay can give us and it's not enough, if AJ shows any ability in armstrength, accuracy and decision making he's got to play! Fiedler has had the benefit of the doubt -has been allowed to grow and mature as a QB -for four years, and has given us one playoff win and two consecutive seasons watching the playoffs from home

Back
Top Bottom