POLL-Feeley or Fiedler??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

POLL-Feeley or Fiedler???

Who Should miamis starting QB next season?

• A.J Feeley

Votes: 46 83.6%
  • Jay Fiedler

Votes: 9 16.4%

• Total voters
Let's give Feeley a shot, we paid enough for him.
Fiedler had his shot and proved he can't quite do it.
I'm not a Fiedler-Hater, but he had his turn, time to try something new.
I don't know that Feeley is the answer, but we have to do something.

I think A.J. is coming in here with the same credentials Fiedler had. A lot of people seem to have a short memory with Jay. He was signed by the Eagles to start his career and was 3rd string for 2 years. Then he was cut by the Eagles and signed by the Bengals who also cut him. He coached at Hofstra for a year. Was signed by the Vikes, then cut, then signed again then allowed to leave as a FA where he signed with Jax. Then we signed him and allowed him to hold the starting job uncontested for 4 years.
A.J. will win the starting job. He's the same type of QB as Fiedler (smart..efficient) but with a better arm.

I have seen enough of Jay to know that I want to start Feeley...

Fiedler Huggers!!! Why won't you die!!????!??

My God the guy has been a failure!! He is terrible!

I am not a fan of the AJ Waterboy move, but ANYTHING is better than Fiedler!!

UUUUUGGGHHHH!!!!! (runs screaming from the building)

I'm not voting for QB AJ Feeley just because I want QB J. Fiedler dethrowned. I'm voting for QB AJ Feeley because I want to see us win.:D

He has proven himself IMO. Maybe not as much as some would like, but he has proven he can win games. REAL GAMES. Isn't that all that really matters. It's not like he's a rookie coming into the NFL for his first time. He's played, and done well. That's proof IMO.

PHINZ RULE!!!:pirate:

I voted for Feeley because I want to see what he can do when given a chance. I've heard all this about his potential and what-not, let's see if he can do it.

I'm saying Fiedler until Feeley proves otherwise. Lord knows I hope he outshines Fiedler in camp and pre-season. But....until he does...he is an unkown. And for all those who keep saying they know what Fiedler brings to the table......so let's try something else......I only have to ask you if you would have preferred allowing Brian to finish out last season.......or Lucas the season before.......or.........

I understand the need to want to replace Fiedler with an improvement. But, until someone actually plays better then him, he's got the job until they let him go or is outplayed. To say you want someone else to start 'just b/c you know what Fiedler can and can't do' is ridiculous IMO. Don't take this the wrong way now folks, I really hope Feeley is better and gets the job (i just love improvement) but I sure as h3ll don't want another Lucas/Griese screwup running around the whole season either just because "change" for the sake of "change" makes people feely warm and fuzzy.

Feeley's "chance" will come in multiple camps, 50% or more of preseason playing time, and I'm sure several games during the season if Fiedler starts and is injured. Blanketly given him the starting nod for the whole season and making Fiedler sit the bench......at this point with nothing to go on.....is crazy imho. This decision shouldn't be what i want in a eutopic world but rather what do I currently have and know.

Like I said....I hope Feeley shows he's got "'the right stuff"......

Originally posted by fin-atic
Fiedler Huggers!!! Why won't you die!!????!??

My God the guy has been a failure!! He is terrible!

I am not a fan of the AJ Waterboy move, but ANYTHING is better than Fiedler!!

UUUUUGGGHHHH!!!!! (runs screaming from the building)

Man you really have a lot of hate for the guy don't you. That really is a shame.

Oliver...

well it look like 85% of us want to see feeley start,,,,so i think its fair to say that we shoould let AJ Feeley start the season....

Back
Top Bottom