POLL: Make your way too early 2024 Win Total prediction | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

POLL: Make your way too early 2024 Win Total prediction

How many wins will we have in 2024?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrChadRico

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
It's a dark time right now with half the team leaving in FA. So what's your prediction for next season?

Feels like half
too good to be true disney GIF

Dark time? 2004, 2006 and 2007 were dark times. Dave Wannstedt, Jim Bates, Nick Saban and Cam Cameron? DARK times.

11-6 is a better record than last year and we'll improve our record for the '24 season. We are light years away from our dark times...

Dark time? 2004, 2006 and 2007 were dark times. Dave Wannstedt, Jim Bates, Nick Saban and Cam Cameron? DARK times.

11-6 is a better record than last year and we'll improve our record for the '24 season. We are light years away from our dark times...
Anythings possible... I picked 7-8 wins.

11-12 wins barring injury. This team won 11 games while playing with 8 or 9 starters missing for multiple games. Only starters I see them losing to FA/cuts are Wilkins, Williams and Baker. 2 of them will be difficult to replace but not impossible.

No idea what we’re gonna look like next year Rico or if they changes that need to happen are gonna be consciously changed by the players and coaches

Once I see that some things are getting addressed then ok let’s revisit

Let’s see when Phillips, Gink and Chubb will come back

Let’s see if Tua goes into a whole new direction for his training

Jesus christ. We just came off our second year of getting to the playoffs and some of you wimps have us at 7 or 8 wins? Get ahold of yourselves. 13-4 all day. I think some of you actually want us to lose.
We'll be missing both edge rushers for a large portion of the year, Jets and Pats are likely to be better, we don't know what we have at CB on one side, and Buffalo still has us beat every game.

I think it is going to be much harder next year so I'm going with eight. I certainly won't mind if I'm wrong.

Back
Top Bottom